hello

Big Hoss

Rookie
Aug 2, 2010
South Dakota
Hey folks. New here so figured I would introduce myself. I am a constitutionalist by political belief with a nationalist leaning. Married with 2 great kids. Living in the hell hole of Georgia right now hoping to move to South Dakota come early next year.

Hey folks. New here so figured I would introduce myself. I am a constitutionalist by political belief with a nationalist leaning. Married with 2 great kids. Living in the hell hole of Georgia right now hoping to move to South Dakota come early next year.
Welcome. Big Hoss.

Where is this hell hole of Georgia? I live in one of the many heavenly holes of Georgia...wouldn't live in South Dakota if the whole state was deeded to me.

sock-puppet-with-raw-sardine.jpg

Pretty sure where ever you go, the hell hole follows.

Forum List

Back