Hello US posters..

I'm looking forward to sharing information and opinions with the folks here. Born and raised in California and consider myself Constitutional independent politically. I'm 65, retired and have 3 children and 4 grand children. I'm a practicing Buddhist but have a comparitive religious education.
That's me in a nutshell..:bye1:
Welcome!

I'm libertarian... so basically a constitutional independent as well. 51 here. 3 kids, empty nest.... christian but not one of those that want to force others to adhere to centuries old Jewish laws... will be interested in seeing where a constitutional Buddhist lands on some of these threads.

Cheers,

Still exploring the forum and i love the full scale coverage of topics as my interests are very varied..
Thanks for the warm welcome All and i'll see you in the funny pages..:huddle:

I'm looking forward to sharing information and opinions with the folks here. Born and raised in California and consider myself Constitutional independent politically. I'm 65, retired and have 3 children and 4 grand children. I'm a practicing Buddhist but have a comparitive religious education.
Welcome!

I'm libertarian... so basically a constitutional independent as well. 51 here. 3 kids, empty nest.... christian but not one of those that want to force others to adhere to centuries old Jewish laws... will be interested in seeing where a constitutional Buddhist lands on some of these threads.

Cheers,
Nice to meet you RKMB..as best i can i strive for the ethical on all matters and issues. Not so different than a beneficial practitioner of any faith. I believe in unity not uniformity.

since you're from california,ever see this video? best damn video out there.I love california so hearing these words gives me goosebumps ESPECIALLY since my rams are going to be back in LA next year where they belong.:banana:

here is the first one to enjoy.gives me goosebumps hearing those words knowing they are coming back next year where they belong.:dance:

and if you want to see some hot babes in bikinis and see some skin and a nice rack,you want to check THIS one out.:biggrin:

since you're from california,ever see this video? best damn video out there.I love california so hearing these words gives me goosebumps ESPECIALLY since my rams are going to be back in LA next year where they belong.:banana:

here is the first one to enjoy.gives me goosebumps hearing those words knowing they are coming back next year where they belong.:dance:

and if you want to see some hot babes in bikinis and see some skin and a nice rack,you want to check THIS one out.:biggrin:

Base Ball is my game but i watch Foot Ball with my extended family. Had season tickets reserved seating at Angel Stadium in my younger days. I was born in Orange Country and the beach cities were my stomping grounds but frequented LA and Hollyweird too.
Thanks for the entertainment!

Base Ball is my game but i watch Foot Ball with my extended family. Had season tickets reserved seating at Angel Stadium in my younger days. I was born in Orange Country and the beach cities were my stomping grounds but frequented LA and Hollyweird too.

did you by chance see the angels when they had rod carew? Man i would have loved to have seen a game out there when he was there.the angels were a close second favorite for my favorite baseball team after the royals here in kc.and i guess you never took in a rams game there while in OC?

Hello and welcome!

did you by chance see the angels when they had rod carew? Man i would have loved to have seen a game out there when he was there.the angels were a close second favorite for my favorite baseball team after the royals here in kc.and i guess you never took in a rams game there while in OC?

I saw Carew play lots! Have not ever seen a live Foot Ball game.
We moved north in 1990 to loose the marauding hoards, lol. This area reminds me of days before mass expansion and poor planning of the southern part of California. Love it here.

Hello and welcome!
Hi to you too and thank you! :smile:

I saw Carew play lots! Have not ever seen a live Foot Ball game.
We moved north in 1990 to loose the marauding hoards, lol. This area reminds me of days before mass expansion and poor planning of the southern part of California. Love it here.

ah man Im so jeoulous of you that you got to see carew play.well at least I had george brett.Like i said,I live here in kc so Im a royals fan.Its funny I been called a traiter my whole life because even though i live here in KC,I always root for the team that plays the chiefs to win all the time.:biggrin:

I've always loved the royals but i hate the chiefs.only time I ever liked them was when montana-a california boy,played for them. I hated the chiefs growing up.I remember after seeing how they had a losing season,they raised the ticket prices the next year and i have hated them ever since.

I always loved the rams because they were a california team-physically i live here but my heart has always been in california.I loved them because of that but also because they always had the coolest looking uniforms of all NFL teams.Since I hated the chiefs and always rooted for them to lose all the time and my team was the rams my friends would say to me-come on man,you got to root for your home team.:biggrin:

and i would reply-screw that,I dont like them,I like the rams I am going to root for them.that was the only chiefs game i ever went to my whole time growing up was when the rams came into town.will never forget that day seeing the coolest looking uniforms in the world in real life.was quite a treat.so I was devasted when they moved away so i swiched to the chargers.they were my second favorite team since they pretty much have the same colors.

Ewing Kauffman who was the original owner of the royals,was a class guy though.even though they were very successul, he never raised ticket prices.He did everything he could for fans in kc to be able to afford to come to games and be able to enjoy them even having discounted prices in the outfield seats for poor folks like college kids.

speaking of the royals,since you like baseball,if you have never been here before,you have GOT to come out here and take in a game sometime.the last couple decades when they were so horrible,i still went out to games not to watch the royals,but just to look at the waterfountains.they have the fountains on like an hour in a half before the game and its quite a treat to get there early just to watch them.:smile:

at nightime they are really a fun spectacle to look at.the royal crown scoreboard itself is impressive to look at. matter of fact sparky anderson who managed the detroit tigers,he was aksed once what was his favorite ballpark he liked coming to and he mentioned royals stadium and remember,he managed the reds before that as well in the natioanl league so he pretty much saw them all.:smile:

Northern californai eh? now your closer to the bay area where the niners and raiders play.

nice chatting with you.:smile:

Forum List

Back