Hello US posters..

Hello Bonita, welcome...what is a Constitutional Independent?
Hi..i'm not party affiliated but am a Constitutionalist. How about yourself?
Checking with many in here, I'm a radical, right wing extremist, that believes in the literal interpretation of the Constitution.
LOL..Except the radical/extremist, that's me too. Are you Republican?

A Conservative, you'll find MANY RINO'S grazing in here...watch out for that horn on their heads!

I'm looking forward to sharing information and opinions with the folks here. Born and raised in California and consider myself Constitutional independent politically. I'm 65, retired and have 3 children and 4 grand children. I'm a practicing Buddhist but have a comparitive religious education.
That's me in a nutshell..:bye1:

Congratulations on your grandchildren! If I end up with 3 children and 4 grand children I'll consider myself a great success! I hope you feel successful sir! Welcome to the forum!

Checking with many in here, I'm a radical, right wing extremist, that believes in the literal interpretation of the Constitution.

A Conservative, you'll find MANY RINO'S grazing in here...watch out for that horn on their heads!
It takes alI kinds to keep this world interesting. I am pretty conservative in my views on economics especially.
Thanks for the welcome.

It takes alI kinds to keep this world interesting. I am pretty conservative in my views on economics especially.
Thanks for the welcome.

Excellent!

I'm looking forward to sharing information and opinions with the folks here. Born and raised in California and consider myself Constitutional independent politically. I'm 65, retired and have 3 children and 4 grand children. I'm a practicing Buddhist but have a comparitive religious education.

Congratulations on your grandchildren! If I end up with 3 children and 4 grand children I'll consider myself a great success! I hope you feel successful sir! Welcome to the forum!
Thank you..the youngest boy is just 5 months, they are all a joy and we all live close so we see each other often.

Hello Bonita...:)

e792a641-0686-490e-b0e8-a864e3e4919c_zpsa28007c1.gif

Thank you..the youngest boy is just 5 months, they are all a joy and we all live close so we see each other often.
Babies are sweet. I have a one year old son and another boy on the way, and two nephews.

Babies are sweet. I have a one year old son and another boy on the way, and two nephews.
:smile:
You are blessed indeed ..may i add my blessings for your family's health and happiness..

New Topics

Forum List

Back