Hello. Trump conservative here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t trust Indeependent

He is a serial liar and has poor personal hygiene habits
I think it's cool that you actually look exactly like Art Carney.
Did you take your picture down or did they eliminate the photo gallery?

Ohhhhhh ---- you're one of those blame abortion on women guys. Instead of on men, where the blame belongs. One of the "abstinence works, ladies" guys; one of the "why didn't she keep her legs crossed" guys.

Not of interest.
You jump to a lot of baseless conclusions, don't you?

Well, I was confirmed a Catholic and I'm a liberal Democrats. This Message Board is dominated by extremist supporters of Dumb Donald Trump. The majority of regulars here are: Faux conservatives; Callous conservatives and opposed to democracy. Thus, they are not patriots but claim to be.

This message board leans far right, so you will enjoy your time here. Though some of us will attempt to educate you and explain why we will continue to post rational, reasonable and honest words; hopefully you have an open mind and will consider reality.
Let me get this straight. You're going to try to 'educate' me on why Marxism is best?

Hi. I just joined early this morning. Catholic Trump conservative here. Pro-life. Anti birth control. I consider Trump one of the greatest presidents of all time. I don't know how this forum leans. Most of them go leftwing. Hopefully this will be different.
There's no such thing as a "Trump conservative". Trump is a populist and is pretty much clueless when it comes to conservative values.

There's no such thing as a "Trump conservative". Trump is a populist and is pretty much clueless when it comes to conservative values.
Then why did Trump push the conservative agenda more than perhaps any president before him? 1) pro-life judicial appointments 2) border security 3) cutting taxes 4) removing government regulation 5) evening of Chinese trade deals 6) energy independence 7) treating Israel well. Others talked about it. Trump did it.

It's not taking long to find out who is whom
Hang in there-------the libs love being rude and playing games to try to bully new posters who aren't lib. We got the blatant libs and we got the libs who say they are conservative but are libs which are harder to tell when you read their histories. Just remember they treat everyone like this and continue to do so till the new posters learn who is who and start to tell them where to plant themselves RUDELY back.

I don't know how this forum leans. Most of them go leftwing. Hopefully this will be different.

USMB seems to be between 2:3 to 3:4 conservative because there are more people here who think for themselves rather than drink the purple Koolaid. Be prepared for all the nutjobs though who will call you brainwashed because your eyes actually tell you popular, pro-American presidents with massive followings DON'T lose to 3-time losers who barely made the primaries and still can't get more than 15 people to tune into one of his boring, vacuous pressers to this day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back