Hello there.

I miss this format. Political forums are a dying breed it seems. Hoping to add a little something if I can.
Welcome AZ. You're speaking in tongues as far as I can tell, but all languages are encouraged. Actually, they frown on Russian.
I'm not sure exactly what planet you're from or what you like to eat, but have a donut. It's the thought that counts, right?
Coffee%20and%20Donuts_0.jpg

Welcome to USMB, Audubon! Hope you enjoy the Boards.
Considering your AVi, you may want to visit the Wild Side thread now and then. I'm going to fetch the link so you can ease your way in. BRB

Considering your AVi, you may want to visit the Wild Side thread now and then. I'm going to fetch the link so you can ease your way in. BRB

Heron are nice.

Heron are nice.
Yep. Just about every day when they're home for the good weather, they come to the lake out back and try to outwit the persistent Great Egrets, who've nested nearby for 10 years, and probably 20 years before that. One year, before they migrated for the winter, I actually watched them give their 3 Great Egrets-to-be flying lessons for several days before disappearing to somewhere southwest of here. They do not like to share Freedom Lake with any other bird, cousin or not.

Heron are nice.
Yep. Just about every day when they're home for the good weather, they come to the lake out back and try to outwit the persistent Great Egrets, who've nested nearby for 10 years, and probably 20 years before that. One year, before they migrated for the winter, I actually watched them give their 3 Great Egrets-to-be flying lessons for several days before disappearing to somewhere southwest of here. They do not like to share Freedom Lake with any other bird, cousin or not.

Don't mention weather around me...

Forum List

Back