"Hello,Is this Fox & Friends?"

• President Donald Trump called in to his favds" on Thursday in what turned into a lengthy rant in which Trump alluded to one of the most salacious allegations in the so-called Steele dossier.

Trump told the show's hosts that he did stay overnight in Russia in 2013. Flight records show Trump flew to Moscow in 2013, when the country hosted the Miss Universe pageant.

Trump's stay at the Ritz-Carlton hotel was one of several events mentioned in the dossier, an explosive collection of memos authored by former British spy Christopher Steele, which alleged collusion between Trump and Russia.

According to the dossier, Trump rented the presidential suite at the hotel and hired prostitutes to perform sexual acts in front of him that involved urination. The hotel is said to be monitored by Russian intelligence, and the dossier alleged that Russian authorities obtained footage of the events, which they then used as leverage over Trump.

Former FBI Director James Comey, who Trump fired last May, wrote in contemporaneous memos that Trump told him he didn't stay overnight.
paranoid is beyond my understanding.

. I bet that any member of Congress who listened to Trump this morning would be horrified by it and more than a little scared of what Trump's behavior portends for America's near future.
Time to Get Out the Snowblower; the Flakes Are Piling in Drifts

It's the "deplorables" who've got you scared, not your strawman image of President Trump. The kind of people who built this country are taking it back from the spoiled decadent weaklings we will shame and shun into silence.

• President Donald Trump called in to his favorite TV show, "Fox & Friends," on Thursday morning.
  • He responded to news that his choice for secretary of Veterans Affairs was withdrawing his nomination after mounting misconduct allegations emerged.
  • Trump went on a lengthy rant about the Russia investigation, his alleged affair with Stormy Daniels, and his 2016 election win over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
President Donald Trump called in to "Fox & Friends" on Thursday in what turned into a lengthy rant in which Trump alluded to one of the most salacious allegations in the so-called Steele dossier.

Trump told the show's hosts that he did stay overnight in Russia in 2013. Flight records show Trump flew to Moscow in 2013, when the country hosted the Miss Universe pageant.

Trump's stay at the Ritz-Carlton hotel was one of several events mentioned in the dossier, an explosive collection of memos authored by former British spy Christopher Steele, which alleged collusion between Trump and Russia.

According to the dossier, Trump rented the presidential suite at the hotel and hired prostitutes to perform sexual acts in front of him that involved urination. The hotel is said to be monitored by Russian intelligence, and the dossier alleged that Russian authorities obtained footage of the events, which they then used as leverage over Trump.

Former FBI Director James Comey, who Trump fired last May, wrote in contemporaneous memos that Trump told him he didn't stay overnight.
Someone get a doctor stat! We've got a live case of Foxitis on our hands here.

I bet a lot of you lefties watch far more Fox than many of us righties

No, moron, we don't [fortunately] have to watch those idiots at FOX.....Virtually EVERY decent news outlet picked up on the catastrophe that Trump brought on himself when he became unhinged during the "interview" with his favorite morning comedy show........Live with it..........lol

Trump's problem is that he's irrational in his belief that he can lie in front of hundreds of cameras and microphones day after day and change his stories constantly and get away with it just like he did in private meetings and with the NY tabloid press.

A rational (sane) person would understand that's a recipe for disaster.

Its even worse than that, my friend.......My assertion is that Trump actually BELIEVES his own lies....or at least the last of a lie, even when that lie refutes a previous one stated by him.

According to the Society for the Study of Psychopathy, psychopath traits include:
  • Lack of guilt/remorse
  • Belief in one’s own lies
  • Lack of empathy
  • Lack of deep emotional attachments
  • Narcissism
  • Superficial charm
  • Dishonesty
  • Manipulativeness
  • Reckless risk-taking
Ergo, our current "president" may indeed personify the above....and its downright scary.

Oh, believe me, I get it. Months before the 2016 election, I told anyone who would listen that I thought that Trump had some kind of serious psychological disorder, perhaps Borderline Personality disorder and compulsive lying. Even his appearance shows a kind of delusion in how he believes he's perceived with that ridiculous hair and that fake tan.

However, I'm not so sure he believes his own lies as much as he has managed to convince himself that he has the charm to convince everyone else. If true, even that hints at a delusional personality.

Additionally, he now admits that he did, in fact, stay overnight in Moscow back in 2013. That hints at an awareness that flight records don't support his previous contention that he hadn't stayed overnight. With this new account of his time, he's also saying that Comey lied about Trump's previous statement about not staying overnight. It begs the question as to why Comey would even write about it at all if Trump hadn't said it. But, as they say, there were no witnesses.

No, moron, we don't [fortunately] have to watch those idiots at FOX.....Virtually EVERY decent news outlet picked up on the catastrophe that Trump brought on himself when he became unhinged during the "interview" with his favorite morning comedy show........Live with it..........lol
Live with what? Y'alls obsession? I haven't seen whatever you all are talking about and I don't care anyways.

Get a life losers.

There are things to complain about, then there's stupid juvenile shit like this.

Trump's problem is that he's irrational in his belief that he can lie in front of hundreds of cameras and microphones day after day and change his stories constantly and get away with it just like he did in private meetings and with the NY tabloid press.

Its even worse than that, my friend.......My assertion is that Trump actually BELIEVES his own lies....or at least the last of a lie, even when that lie refutes a previous one stated by him.

According to the Society for the Study of Psychopathy, psychopath traits include:
  • Lack of guilt/remorse
  • Lack of empathy
  • Narcissism
  • Superficial charm
  • Dishonesty
  • Manipulativeness
  • Reckless risk-taking
Ergo, our current "president" may indeed personify the above....and its downright scary.

Oh, believe me, I get it. Months before the 2016 election, I told anyone who would listen that I thought that Trump had some kind of serious psychological disorder, perhaps Borderline Personality disorder and compulsive lying. Even his appearance shows a kind of delusion in how he believes he's perceived with that ridiculous hair and that fake tan.

However, I'm not so sure he believes his own lies as much as he has managed to convince himself that he has the charm to convince everyone else. If true, even that hints at a delusional personality.

Additionally, he now admits that he did, in fact, stay overnight in Moscow back in 2013. That hints at an awareness that flight records don't support his previous contention that he hadn't stayed overnight. With this new account of his time, he's also saying that Comey lied about Trump's previous statement about not staying overnight. It begs the question as to why Comey would even write about it at all if Trump hadn't said it. But, as they say, there were no witnesses.
When did trump ever deny staying overnight in Russia?

• Lack of guilt/remorse
  • Lack of empathy
  • Narcissism
  • Superficial charm
  • Dishonesty
  • Manipulativeness
  • Reckless risk-taking

Fawn Who you gonna believe Trump or Comey?
Trump, Citing Flight Logs, Says He Stayed Overnight in Moscow in ...
https://www.bloomberg.com/.../trump-citing-flight-logs-says-he-overnighted-in-mosc...
2 hours ago - According to Comey's memos, Trump denied spending the night in Moscow during the 2013 trip as he explained to the former FBI director why a salacious report regarding his time in Russiacouldn't be true. The Justice Department turned over the memos to Congress last week. The flight records obtained ...

Live with what? Y'alls obsession? I haven't seen whatever you all are talking about and I don't care anyways.

Get a life losers.

There are things to complain about, then there's stupid juvenile shit like this.

Hey, when I witness a person behaving irrationally, my conclusions regarding their behavior and their mental fitness is not influenced by their party affiliation. After all, crazy behavior is crazy behavior regardless of whether it's Ted Nugent or Charlie Sheen.

• Lack of guilt/remorse
  • Lack of empathy
  • Narcissism
  • Superficial charm
  • Dishonesty
  • Manipulativeness
  • Reckless risk-taking

Comey wrote in his contemporaneous notes that Trump made the claim multiple times to Comey.

• Lack of guilt/remorse
  • Lack of empathy
  • Narcissism
  • Superficial charm
  • Dishonesty
  • Manipulativeness
  • Reckless risk-taking

According to James Comery, during one of the private meetings between Trump and Comey, Trump again brought up the pee tape at which point Trump said that recently some of his friends who were there at the time reminded him that he hadn't stayed overnight and THEREFORE the story could not be true.

What your 'decent news' outlets say about Trump is mostly lies.

According to James Comery, during one of the private meetings between Trump and Comey, Trump again brought up the pee tape at which point Trump said that recently some of his friends who were there at the time reminded him that he hadn't stayed overnight and THEREFORE the story could not be true.

"Addording to James Comey" is your proof? :21::abgg2q.jpg:

pick one - the fat bastard lied 2000 times in his first year in office.

end of story

Get a life losers.

Hey, when I witness a person behaving irrationally, my conclusions regarding their behavior and their mental fitness is not influenced by their party affiliation. After all, crazy behavior is crazy behavior regardless of whether it's Ted Nugent or Charlie Sheen.
And those like gramps who don't see it or don't care is the reason there's such a huge divide in our country Trump is a master at division

as I understand it, the issue on the above evolved thus:

Comey informed Trump of the Steele's memos and that one of the allegations in that dossier pertained to the "golden showers"

Trump, in "defending himself" of such an allegation, supposedly told Comey that it could not be true since he "never spent a night in Russia."

Faced with flight records that dispute Trump's itinerary, Trump reverted to, "oh, Comey misunderstood or is lying about what I told him."

One or both of these guys are fudging.

Get a life losers.

And those like gramps who don't see it or don't care is the reason there's such a huge divide in our country Trump is a master at division

just step back and observe the idiots that he captures and divides from the majority of the country .. idiots is the key word

How is the view down there Trump cultist?..................LOL

upload_2018-4-26_14-18-34.png

pick one - the fat bastard lied 2000 times in his first year in office.

end of story

Now, now.........When one has chosen to partake in the Trump cult membership, that cult member "chooses" to interpret those lies as "alternative facts"...as our beloved Comway told us MONTHS ago.

since Hannity got busted screwing the FHA and HUD Trumps foreign policy team is down to nothing ..

Forum List

Back