Hello Hell? Just how cold is it today? Racist cop convicted!

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
An off duty Boston Cop threw a beating on an Uber Driver while shouting racist insults. The the cop stole the car and drove off. In a surprising move, the Jury actually found him guilty. It may not be a cold day in hell. But it is certainly mild.

Boston cop found guilty of assaulting Uber driver

AABC9AF4-2787-47C6-98B7-33F559F27550.jpeg

He is guilty. He faces a year and a half for the beating, and two years for the stolen car.

As I said, it may not be a cold day in hell. Doherty is the most recent sacrificial lamb to continue the fiction that cops are held accountable too. Usually the Prosecutor can’t quite manage a conviction.

The pitch of his farts will drop from soprano to baritone in the first week.

Doherty is the most recent sacrificial lamb to continue the fiction that cops are held accountable too. Usually the Prosecutor can’t quite manage a conviction.

So, your supposition is ... cops being prosecuted proves that cops never get prosecuted?

1473764862-0.jpg

Doherty is the most recent sacrificial lamb to continue the fiction that cops are held accountable too. Usually the Prosecutor can’t quite manage a conviction.

So, your supposition is ... cops being prosecuted proves that cops never get prosecuted?

1473764862-0.jpg

So tell me why Doherty was not charged with carjacking?

Carjacking - Wikipedia

I bet if he had been black and not a member of the brotherhood of the badge, there would have been federal charges.

Forum List

Back