Hello From The Left Coast.

Hi, I just joined the site and wanted to introduce myself around.

I live in Sausalito California (Congress Woman Lynn Woolsey Rocks!!) and I am a proud Progessive Democrat.

My family is from Arkansas (I can say I actually have a picture of Great-Great Grandparents) and my Dad worked as a speech writer for Jimmy Carter.

I am a veteran of the Viet Nam War and later served at the Pentagon.

I'm married, we have three cats.

If you have any questions, please ask. I don't bite.

Damn! There goes the neighborhood....

Oh! Sorry. Didn't realize you were still here.

Uumm, errr, welcome.

Sausalito, isn't that Spanish for Spam Lite?
(Spam, the other fake food).

I live in Sausalito California (Congress Woman Lynn Woolsey Rocks!!) and I am a proud Progessive Democrat.

My family is from Arkansas (I can say I actually have a picture of Great-Great Grandparents) and my Dad worked as a speech writer for Jimmy Carter.

Oh, good lord, not another lefty, but welcome anyway and please when you make a statement back it up with some facts and some links, pretty please. The lefty's have a very difficult time doing that, hopefully you are different.

Isn't "Progressive" just the new buzzword for democrats?
It doesn't really mean anything other than democrat, does it?

Want to play buzzword bingo?

P.S.
Welcome to the board.

P.S.
Welcome to the board.

Progressive is the new buzzword for the far left only, not all Dems. It's a "more user friendly" designation because the term liberal had developed such a negative connotation among all conservatives and, more importantly, with many independents in this country. It's a titular shell game.

P.S.
Welcome to the board.

Progressive is the new buzzword for the far left only, not all Dems. It's a "more user friendly" designation because the term liberal had developed such a negative connotation among all conservatives and, more importantly, with many independents in this country. It's a titular shell game.

I am chosen to rebel against the label of being progressive, I am proud of my liberal beliefs.:razz:

P.S.
Welcome to the board.

OK, got it.
The regular liberals are "Regressive" instead of "Progressive".
Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

Welcome to the board, traveler52! It is the best I've tried to date.

Oh and one more thing, Ignore the assholes that love to make insults and personal attacks :).
That would limit his attention to the conservatives.

P.S.
Welcome to the board.

Much like the changing of "global warming" when they finally realized it's not anything out of the ordinary...or dropping use of the term "war on terrorism" in favor of something less offensive to our enemies, the terrorists.

The word game is the liberal's idea of presenting something "new and improved" without revealing the fact that it is just the same snake oil they've been selling for decades.

Big government...big taxes...obedient, uninformed voters...what more could liberal leeches ask for?

Out of the liberal lot comes more lies than not. If the numbers don't back up what they claim, they just change the numbers.

Liberalism (progressive or not) is a mental disorder.

Oh, good lord, not another lefty, but welcome anyway and please when you make a statement back it up with some facts and some links, pretty please. The lefty's have a very difficult time doing that, hopefully you are different.

I've noticed that righties love to jump on the attacks right away. It seems that they cannot help themselves, must the kool-aid they like to drink

Oh and one more thing, Ignore the assholes that love to make insults and personal attacks :).

Just the conservative assholes, Lefty, or should he ignore the liberal assholes too? Or do the liberal's not insult and attack people on a personal level? Based on your days of experience on the board.... :lol::lol::lol:

P.S.
Welcome to the board.

I am chosen to rebel against the label of being progressive, I am proud of my liberal beliefs.:razz:

Amen to that. Very Proud the a Progressive Liberal Democrat.

What exactly do repugs have to proud of???????

Forum List

Back