Hello from Russia! :)

Hello everyone :) I'm very glad to join this site and hope to have nice discussion here. Especially I'm interested to talk with Iraq and Afghan veterans here.
My interests are learning languages, particularly English and Deutsch, litereture, basketball and chess playing.

Welcome! Hope you find what you're looking for here! :)

Thank you very much, Chris :]

Hello everyone :) I'm very glad to join this site and hope to have nice discussion here. Especially I'm interested to talk with Iraq and Afghan veterans here.
My interests are learning languages, particularly English and Deutsch, litereture, basketball and chess playing.

Also, die meiste spueren tatsaechlich den Drang gen Westen, nicht gen Osten... bist irgendwo abgebogen, gell?

aber....

Dobre Utra!! Chag Dilah, chuvak??

:lol:

Dabro pazhalavitz i USMB!

Also, die meiste spueren tatsaechlich den Drang gen Westen, nicht gen Osten... bist irgendwo abgebogen, gell?

aber....

Danke scho:n ;)
I see Hebrew words in your rank. Are you a Jew living in Germany? If it's not a secret information of cource.

aber....

I see Hebrew words in your rank. Are you a Jew living in Germany? If it's not a secret information of cource.
Volltreffer. Bin Ami, zugleich Jude und wohne Z.Z. in der BRD. Wo wohnst Du in Rußland?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions for you, but for now, I just want to know what your favorite Russian vodka is so I can try it out. Preferably one that tastes best when heated up. Nice to meet you!

hello and welcome aboard.amazing how history has changed.america is the facist dictatership russia used to be under stalin -the sheople here just dont know it,and russia is more of the kind of free country or forefathers here in the states enviosoned america to be.they would be horrified if they saw what was going on today and how the people let this country become a dictatership.

Hello there Drang...

4713-a2_zpse64174d5.png

Welcome to the USMB...:)

aber....

Volltreffer. Bin Ami, zugleich Jude und wohne Z.Z. in der BRD. Wo wohnst Du in Rußland?

Ich wohne in Wladiwostok.

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions for you, but for now, I just want to know what your favorite Russian vodka is so I can try it out. Preferably one that tastes best when heated up. Nice to meet you!

Thank you.
Not a fan of Vodka ;)

Last edited:

aber....

Ich wohne in Wladiwostok.

Bozhe moi, bozhe moi, gaspodi pamillui!!!!

Ach, Du meine Fresse!!!

My Lord, you really go to extremes, what?? Directly across from Sapporo!

Forum List

Back