Hello from Russia! :)

Nov 14, 2014
Russia
Hello everyone :) I'm very glad to join this site and hope to have nice discussion here. Especially I'm interested to talk with Iraq and Afghan veterans here.
My interests are learning languages, particularly English and Deutsch, litereture, basketball and chess playing.

Hello Drang. Welcome to the board. It will be interesting to get a Russian perspective on Russia and the US. Learning two other languages is incredible, most of us here struggle with one.

Btw, could you tell me if it's possible to delete underscores from my nickname?

Hi and Welcome Drang......as for changing your username, you can always PM one of the Mods....I'm sure they'll let you know if they can accommodate you.

The Mods online right now are AngelsNDemons, Avatar and Dont Taz Me Bro.

WELCOME ABOARD MATEY!

WATCH YOUR STEP!!!!!!!!!!!

Barack-Obama-Planking-on-Pirate-Ship--86101.jpg

Welcome. I look forward to hearing your perspective on matters of the day. I studied Russian History intensely at university so it will most interesting to hear your opinion on the subject in other forums. Cheers!

OMG! I love everything about Imperial Russia! Nicholas II and family .....Grand Dukes Grand Duchesses ..all that...

anyway

Welcome!!! :)

Welcome. I look forward to hearing your perspective on matters of the day. I studied Russian History intensely at university so it will most interesting to hear your opinion on the subject in other forums. Cheers!
Thanx. Are you PhD of the History? Anyway, I would gladly talk with you about it :)

Forum List

Back