Hello from California

The place I just came from has a few like Retread. (On second thoughts, Eco, is that you?)
Internet hard-men who are more likely the bullied rather than the bullies in RL. Sad little piece of work, and stupid, thinking that all noobs are going to be cowed or intimidated by just a virtual blow-hard. Now go and neg me, Retread. I'm a'tremblin' here. :blahblah:

Wow, don't you guys have ANY rules on this forum? I mean this guy is freaking over the line.

Of course, I eat little weenies like him for breakfast, so he doesn't bother me. He's the kind of guy I can get so mad he has a stroke. :razz:

I mean, he is VILE.

I'm a Catholic, too, although I haven't been attending church. You can take the girl out of the Church, but you can't take the Church out of the girl. I'll always be a Catholic.

This Retread guy, I actually feel sorry for. Anyone that vicious and spiteful to other people is either really, really unhappy or a sociopath, and sociopaths are subhumans and victims of a condition for which there is no cure. Tragic, really.

Koosh.....ole Retard is just another run of the mill asshole.....they are around.....the little fat Hairy asshole called Douger is another one......

I gave you some positive rep, Webrunner! This guy is out of line.

I'd better give him some negative rep, Lord he sure does deserve it! :eek:

Oh my, give me your 0 neg points!

I don't have zero rep points. I just gave you some negs for Webrunner.

I think he was talking to me. He thought it made him a big man to taunt a noob who didn't understand rep points yet. :lol:

I mean, I neg'd him and I only had one point. hehe

Wow, don't you guys have ANY rules on this forum? I mean this guy is freaking over the line.

Of course, I eat little weenies like him for breakfast, so he doesn't bother me. He's the kind of guy I can get so mad he has a stroke. :razz:

I mean, he is VILE.

I'm a Catholic, too, although I haven't been attending church. You can take the girl out of the Church, but you can't take the Church out of the girl. I'll always be a Catholic.

This Retread guy, I actually feel sorry for. Anyone that vicious and spiteful to other people is either really, really unhappy or a sociopath, and sociopaths are subhumans and victims of a condition for which there is no cure. Tragic, really.

Koosh.....ole Retard is just another run of the mill asshole.....they are around.....the little fat Hairy asshole called Douger is another one......

Yeah, I really need to learn to totally ignore them. But I just had to say something about the way he treated this new guy. :eek:

Forum List

Back