Hello from California

Appears he will not be coming back.

I take pride in repelling this filth.

...Fuck you you ****.

It would not surprise me to learn he used the pseudo name “Catholic Crusadr” and that particulr avitar specifically to flush out some of the bigots.

(And, if that IS the case...well played CC, well played.):clap2:

Hello,

My name is Terry, from Northern California.

I am:

* Catholic (Latin Rite)
* Conservative/Republican
* Single
* Male
* Star Trek Fan
* Classic Movie Fan

Thanks for letting me join.
You are a member of a faith who protects its priests from exposure S they expose themselves to children.

You are a vile and repugnant individual for backing the Catholics. There is a special place in hell for people like you.

You are not welcome here.

Wow, you're a prick, and I'm not even Catholic.

Negged.

Hello,

I am:

* Catholic (Latin Rite)
* Single
* Male
* Star Trek Fan
* Classic Movie Fan

You are a member of a faith who protects its priests from exposure S they expose themselves to children.

You are a vile and repugnant individual for backing the Catholics. There is a special place in hell for people like you.

Looks like I'm going to have to make you my bitch asswipe.

Hello,

I am:

* Catholic (Latin Rite)
* Single
* Male
* Star Trek Fan
* Classic Movie Fan

Hmmm..............

Catholic.........just another pagan religion with pageantry.
Conservative/Republican.........probably a selfish bastard who believes in forcing their values and morals on someone else.
Single...........probably gonna remain that way, because of the ST thing and the classic movies.

Welcome. It's gonna be interesting to find out your views.

Fine, I can get more positive rep, you'll always be a prick.

I gave you some positive rep, Webrunner! This guy is out of line.

I'd better give him some negative rep, Lord he sure does deserve it! :eek:

Oh my, give me your 0 neg points!

:lol: Yeah, that is pretty funny. I didn't understand how it worked. Now I do.

You ever been to Second Life? Why don't you come see me on Second Life so I can kick your butt? I'm no noob on SL. :razz:

Seriously, though, you ought to try it. You would be what is called a "griefer" in Second Life lingo. Somebody who goes around making trouble. :meow:

And then this happens...:banned03:

And then they create another account and come back and it happens all over again.

Doesn't make them bad people...they're just lost.

Wow, you're a prick, and I'm not even Catholic.

Negged.

Damn dude your lack of sex is really showing. Why don't you violate parole so you can at least get some, I'm sure all the men in the cell block miss you........ :eusa_whistle:

Retread seems to be experiencing rep regression. Won't be long and the noobs will be way ahead of him. Wonder if he realizes that?

Forum List

Back