'allo!

CitizenPained

Dissident-Jude
Jul 10, 2011
Denver
I feel a little odd introducing myself to the internet, but this is usually where newbies start, so...yes.

Raised in Iowa, transplanted myself to Denver six years ago, have a cute six and a half year old, vote Democrat, dislike Obama, and I bake really awesome cookies. (And if you have health insurance, I'm single.)

:clap2: <--- this is awesome. Actually, a lot of these smileys are awesome. I just may have to make myself comfortable.

I feel a little odd introducing myself to the internet, but this is usually where newbies start, so...yes.

Raised in Iowa, transplanted myself to Denver six years ago, have a cute six and a half year old, vote Democrat, dislike Obama, and I bake really awesome cookies. (And if you have health insurance, I'm single.)

:clap2: <--- this is awesome. Actually, a lot of these smileys are awesome. I just may have to make myself comfortable.

Welcome to the board (I also dislike Obama):bye1:

Thanks. :)

I also dislike That Chick With the Face, so I guess Obama is better than Madame Tussaud's latest installment.

I voted for H.C., but I was a little disappointed that Biden didn't get enough steam to make a bigger difference. Fat lot of good that foreign policy experience did us! *Sigh*

I love him. I kind of want him to be my dad.

Last edited:

Welcome to the board CitizenPained. Enjoy :lol:

Welcome! I am new also.

And I bake pretty good cookies, too, especially around the holidays. I call myself the "Queen of Cookies" sometimes. :lol: Maybe we can trade some recipes some day, unless yours are secret.

1410011-koya-aloe-lg.jpg

Forum List

Back