Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been active on a discussion forum for about 6 years or so. I haven't been booted off of one for at least 8 years...

I am a cop, a registered Independent, and am just as fed up with the BS in DC as everyone else.

So, let's get after it!

Well hello Stumped.....I mean Stamped....did you mean to leave the "e" of "stampede"?

Hope you have fun posting here.

Nope. Trump stamped (ya know, like "Tramp Stamped")

So which are you? Tramp Stamped or Trump Stumped?

Apparently you have never heard of a play on words? If it's over your head that's OK.

I haven't been active on a discussion forum for about 6 years or so. I haven't been booted off of one for at least 8 years...

I am a cop, a registered Independent, and am just as fed up with the BS in DC as everyone else.

So, let's get after it!

Well hello Stumped.....I mean Stamped....did you mean to leave the "e" of "stampede"?

Apparently you have never heard of a play on words? If it's over your head that's OK.

I think it's over your head. I get that you are Trump Stamped.....Trump obviously put his foot on your head and stamped his name on your butt....like he does on all his possessions.:badgrin:

Stamp definition:
  • bring down (one's foot) heavily on the ground or on something on the ground:"he stamped his foot in frustration"
  • 2.impress a pattern or mark, especially an official one, on (a surface, object, or document) using an engraved or inked block or die or other instrument:

So, let's get after it!

I think it's over your head. I get that you are Trump Stamped.....Trump obviously put his foot on your head and stamped his name on your butt....like he does on all his possessions.:badgrin:

Stamp definition:
  • bring down (one's foot) heavily on the ground or on something on the ground:"he stamped his foot in frustration"
  • 2.impress a pattern or mark, especially an official one, on (a surface, object, or document) using an engraved or inked block or die or other instrument:

i don't know how else to explain it, so I am just going to move along.....

So, let's get after it!

Thanks, Bud! That's helpful. :thup:

Wait a minute :eusa_eh:

You don't actually have "Make America Great Again" tattooed over your ass, do you?​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back