hello all!!

so I decided to sign up for this message board because my husband get social security and we have a lot of questions about the SS cuts or delays!:confused:

Ya might have to dig deep to find a truly unbiased, honest answer here but good luck and welcome.

If you get a late check, I'm sure its Bush's fault. If we default when Obama vetoes the bill, it is Boehner's fault. If it shows up on time with a little smiley face on it, it was me.

so I decided to sign up for this message board because my husband get social security and we have a lot of questions about the SS cuts or delays!:confused:

Welcome to USMB, trevorp4life. I couldn't say, but we're of the hope that we can ensure that any stoppage used as a political weapon/retaliation against Social Security payors for their lifetime security is averted and is never threatened again.

It's not right to threaten and frighten seniors with withholding their payments after there certainly never was any stoppage or threatening to stop paying by workers or their employers for that matter. Any politician who would scare people with such a baldfaced bargaining chip to insure his reelection--that is beneath contempt.

Forum List

Back