Hebrew bible and the Art of Negotiation. If Arabs were as smart as the children of Gad and Reuben

Don't look now......but every time Jews were expelled from one country or another.......that country suffered an economic decline.
The juden were driven out because they had caused the economic decline.

And cleansing the country of them was the first step to economic recovery. ... :cool:

Don't look now......but every time Jews were expelled from one country or another.......that country suffered an economic decline.
The juden were driven out because they had caused the economic decline.

And cleansing the country of them was the first step to economic recovery. ... :cool:

Like reading his posts. Everything I do I realize how much it upsets him that the Jewish State exists. :2up:

My humane final solution to the centuries old Jewish problem.

Would be to round up all Jews world wide, and find an island to quarantine them on.

There are several small islands in the world that could easily contain the 14 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of without interference, or neighbors wanting to attack them.

Several international gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any members of the Tribe from trying to escape their Jewish island paradise.

This way the Jews would be protected from harm; and the world would finally have peace and security.

An equitable Win = Win solution for both Jews and Gentiles. .....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

Did this really just happen? Did someone just suggest we ghettoize the entire Jewish people?

What else would you expect from an Arab with a Hitler Mentality?

Did this really just happen? Did someone just suggest we ghettoize the entire Jewish people?
I fail to see the problem?? ... :dunno:

The jewish people have chosen to live in ghetto's for centuries. So why wouldn't they want to continue that time honored tradition? ... :cool:

Garbage comes from Garbage. We know what he wishes for and we should take delight in his frustration. :clap2:

Would be to round up all Jews world wide, and find an island to quarantine them on.

There are several small islands in the world that could easily contain the 14 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of without interference, or neighbors wanting to attack them.

Several international gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any members of the Tribe from trying to escape their Jewish island paradise.

This way the Jews would be protected from harm; and the world would finally have peace and security.

lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

Arab with a hitler mentality, palestinians with an arab mentality, HITLER WITH AN ARAB MENTALITY.

:laugh2:

Arab with a hitler mentality, palestinians with an arab mentality, HITLER WITH AN ARAB MENTALITY.

Don’t see anything wrong with

Don’t see anything wrong with Sunni Man’s post? Not surprising !! :321:

I find it both shocking and fascinating that people like him exist with the idea that there is a "Jewish problem" and that the correct way to solve it is to forcibly remove them from humanity. I find it especially interesting when they concurrently hold the idea that ethnic cleansing is abhorrent. The disconnect is rather absurd. But then, this is a culture which also worships martyrdom, believes that suffering should be endured rather than seeking a better life, and that using children as tools of war is not only acceptable but brings some sort of glory upon the family. Its an honor-seeking, death is acceptable, us and enemy warrior culture that has some catching up to do, imo.

I realize that Sunni Man is an extremist in his thinking and that not every Palestinian or Palestinian-supporter has steeped so strongly in that culture, but looking around at the quality of posters on the Palestinian side and groups such as SJP, and watching events and listening to quotes from Palestinians in the media, it seems that some level of "extremism" is common. How does one counter that?

I find it both shocking and fascinating that people like him exist with the idea that there is a "Jewish problem" and that the correct way to solve it is to forcibly remove them from humanity.
Historically, there has been a Jewish problem for thousands of years.

The gentile people drive them out, but eventually they will return.

Surely there must be a workable solution to finally solve this age old problem. ... :dunno:

See, in order to find a solution, one must define the problem. The problem, for people with your kind of cultural thinking, is the mere presence of Jews in spaces which should be free of Jews (that is -- the whole world).

Surely there must be a workable solution to finally solve this age old problem. ... :dunno:

Oh, there is. Its to stop this vile, toxic, unreasonable hatred of Jews. But clearly we have a ways to go.

Israel was not established on the idea that it will solve the engraved Jew-hatred, but with the realization that it will never go away.

I would give Sunni more respect as an open enemy of Israel, than to most of the sickos who pretend to promote human rights at the expense of both sides. Posters like Sunni are also great promoters of Israeli arguments by default.

People need to hear that, it's hard to believe the vulgarity, but it helps comprehend how much absurdity confronts Israel.

As for me, I'm not the least bit anti-semitic.

I've just came to the realization that Jews and Gentiles won't ever get along.

And the sooner they are separated, the sooner there will be peace in the world. .... :cool:

And the sooner they are separated, the sooner there will be peace in the world. .... :cool:

Sunni Man, I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you ARE anti-semitic. And you are supporting forced ethnic cleansing. And the basis of your support for ethnic cleansing is the inherent evil nature of the Jewish people.

But I see you have softened your position some since your original post, which means you are at least peripherally aware that your ideas are heinous and unacceptable in the modern world.

Well, if you insist on separation, why shouldn't all the Arabs be forced to leave Israel and live elsewhere? Seems reasonable.

I find it both shocking and fascinating that people like him exist with the idea that there is a "Jewish problem" and that the correct way to solve it is to forcibly remove them from humanity. I find it especially interesting when they concurrently hold the idea that ethnic cleansing is abhorrent. The disconnect is rather absurd. But then, this is a culture which also worships martyrdom, believes that suffering should be endured rather than seeking a better life, and that using children as tools of war is not only acceptable but brings some sort of glory upon the family. Its an honor-seeking, death is acceptable, us and enemy warrior culture that has some catching up to do, imo.

I realize that Sunni Man is an extremist in his thinking and that not every Palestinian or Palestinian-supporter has steeped so strongly in that culture, but looking around at the quality of posters on the Palestinian side and groups such as SJP, and watching events and listening to quotes from Palestinians in the media, it seems that some level of "extremism" is common. How does one counter that?

I’m not. He has a Hitler mentality

You just gave the reason why the Israelis should throw out every Arab and Christian in Israel ! Good Work !!!!:ahole-1:

Where will the rest of the world get its new technologies and all the new advances in medicine? What will the world do about social media? Can the world really do without Facebook? Who will write all those terrific screenplays like, "It's a Wonderful life" which itself was based on a story by a Jewish writer. Who will write and produce the funny sitcoms? Who will coin the new terms in music like "Rock and Roll" and "Rhythm and Blues"?

Who will write the world's new Christmas songs, like "White Christmas" and "The Christmas Song? Separate the Jewish People, by moving them to an island, you say -- you nuts?

The jew cries out in pain as he stabs you in the back.

old proverb...... :cool:
While that is an anti Semetic proverb, we do know that in reality, a Muslim cries out "jihad Allahuakbar!" as he stabs you in the back.

Forum List

Back