Heather McDonald jokes about Jesus and her multiple vaccinations. Then collapses on stage.

No, no. There are mountains of evidence in journals, studies, data, etc. I'm just not going to waste my time anymore.

And not a single one of any of them talk about millions of cases of people dropping over due to heart attacks, blood clot issues, paralyzation...

Christians don't believe in "karma", but Almighty God has an almighty sense of humor. He loves to stage blizzards during global warming meetings, to demonstrate His sovereignty over the climate. And scheduling this broad to collapse during her routine certainly seem to fit in with His all-tremendous personality.
Won`t you be surprised when you learn that God is actually a Black woman?

You remind me of a certain pig. Always on here posting non stop 24/7 while claiming to be independently wealthy.

Not independently wealthy by any stretch of the imagination. Still have to work to get to where I want to be for retirement. But doing pretty darn well, between the wife and I we are in the top 10% of income earners according to the Govt. Yet we still both make less than our 26 year old daughter.

Won`t you be surprised when you learn that God is actually a Black woman?

The pictorial evidence that we have indicates that isn't the case.
1644338148935.png

Christians don't believe in "karma", but Almighty God has an almighty sense of humor. He loves to stage blizzards during global warming meetings, to demonstrate His sovereignty over the climate. And scheduling this broad to collapse during her routine certainly seem to fit in with His all-tremendous personality.
I always have wondered if God is behind the Gore effect.

The Gore effect or Al Gore effect refers to coincidence between occurrences of unseasonably cold weather and some events associated with global warming activism, particularly those attended by former Vice President of the United States and Nobel Peace Prize recipient Al Gore, which was created and "amusedly" used by global warming deniers.[1]

Forum List

Back