Heartwarming photo: Filipino child thanking IDF soldier

More propaganda.

While the rest of the world continues to send money, aid and teams to assist with the ongoing and long term humanitarian relief efforts, the jews have already bugged out...the photo opportunities have been exhausted.

Nothing left to be gained in the Philippines for the jews.

:trolls:

The fact is ALL jewish/israeli "humanitarian" efforts have already abandoned the philippines, even though relief for the area is going to be a long term commitment...well, at least for the countries and humans that really care.

Care to dispute that?

While the rest of the world continues to send money, aid and teams to assist with the ongoing and long term humanitarian relief efforts, the jews have already bugged out...the photo opportunities have been exhausted.

The fact is ALL jewish/israeli "humanitarian" efforts have already abandoned the philippines, even though relief for the area is going to be a long term commitment...well, at least for the countries and humans that really care.

Care to dispute that?

So tell us, Alfalfa, how do you know that all Jewish/Israel "humanitarian" efforts have already abandoned the Philippines?" Do you have any insider information of which we are not aware? I certrainly hope that you sent in something to Philippine Relief Funds to help these people, although I doubt that you did. Meanwhile, let us give a big Thank You to the American servicemen who helped.

US Ambassador Thanks Troops for Aid To Philippines Eurasia Review

Care to dispute that?

So tell us, Alfalfa, how do you know that all Jewish/Israel "humanitarian" efforts have already abandoned the Philippines?" Do you have any insider information of which we are not aware? I certrainly hope that you sent in something to Philippine Relief Funds to help these people, although I doubt that you did. Meanwhile, let us give a big Thank You to the American servicemen who helped.

Because unlike the zionists, I do my research. Plus, the photo ops and news alerts have dried up. There's no more profit to be gleaned from this catastrophe by hasbara interests.

Care to dispute that?

Because unlike the zionists, I do my research. Plus, the photo ops and news alerts have dried up. There's no more profit to be gleaned from this catastrophe by hasbara interests.

Then surely you can find us something which shows that all the Israelis have left. I haven't seen anything in my own newspapers that the U.S. ships are still there, but I wouldn't doubt that they are still helping. It really frosts anti-Semites like Alfalfa when someone posts something that Israel has done for unfortunate others. Remember, Alfalfa, if something comes out of Israel which will be of use to you in case you are ill, please turn it down. You certainly don't want anything that came from Israel or the Jews in general, although no doubt you have already availed yourself of something which came out of the mind or minds of some Jews but dfidn't realize it.

Care to dispute that?
Dispute what? You haven't proved that all Jewish and Israeli humanitarian have ceased. Even if Israel would have kept their humanitarian group there for 5 years, you idiots would still find something to bitch about
So, provide a link that says all Jewish humanitarian efforts have ceased and a lnk that shows how Israel profitted from being in the Phillipines.

Care to dispute that?
Dispute what? You haven't proved that all Jewish and Israeli humanitarian have ceased. Even if Israel would have kept their humanitarian group there for 5 years, you idiots would still find something to bitch about
So, provide a link that says all Jewish humanitarian efforts have ceased and a lnk that shows how Israel profitted from being in the Phillipines.
Mr. Stinkweed can't grasp the fact that the Israelis have the finest search and rescue, and emergency medical teams in the world and are normally the first responders to disasters. After regular disaster and aid teams take hold of the situation, the Israelis return home to prepare for the next disaster. What is Stinkweed's beef?

The anti-Semites are such a sorry lot.

Boston Marathon Blasts: Doctor Credits Israelis With Helping Set Up Disaster Team (VIDEO)

Boston Marathon Blasts: Doctor Credits Israelis With Helping Set Up Disaster Team (VIDEO) | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

Yes, it's so shocking to find jews breaking their arms while patting themselves on the back...in an israeli/jewish publication.

I wonder if this is something that Alfalfa brings up at the Bund meetings. God forbid that Israelis help others. It seems to go against what Alfalfa thinks Jews are.

That isn't what he is saying at all. He is saying Jews and Israelis promote themselves shamelessly and endlessly and, after reading these boards, it really does have at least some validity.

I might add that, when the good you do is accompanied by tearing down other peoples for allegedly doing nothing and criticizing their culture, it makes you look petty and immature and invites negative criticism.

And, of course, in keeping with the above, you will reject my observation outright because, as individuals and a culture, you are flawless and head and shoulders above all other cultures morally and intellectually. Hell, if any one of you could hit a jump shot, you'd be perfect, perhaps even a chosen people.

Yes, it's so shocking to find jews breaking their arms while patting themselves on the back...in an israeli/jewish publication.

I wonder if this is something that Alfalfa brings up at the Bund meetings. God forbid that Israelis help others. It seems to go against what Alfalfa thinks Jews are.

That isn't what he is saying at all. He is saying Jews and Israelis promote themselves shamelessly and endlessly and, after reading these boards, it really does have at least some validity.

I might add that, when the good you do is accompanied by tearing down other peoples for allegedly doing nothing and criticizing their culture, it makes you look petty and immature and invites negative criticism.

And, of course, in keeping with the above, you will reject my observation outright because, as individuals and a culture, you are flawless and head and shoulders above all other cultures morally and intellectually. Hell, if any one of you could hit a jump shot, you'd be perfect, perhaps even a chosen people.

Don't you worry your little head about this. Since I happen to get two newspapers delivered each day and actually never see anything in them promoting Israel, I wouldn't even worry about this if I were you. When you see articles praising Israel in the Seattle Times and the Seattle Post Intelligence, please inform us of them. I don't think that anyone has to belong to MENSA to realize that Alfalfa is an anti-Semite. However, if it makes you feel happy, pat him on the back now and then for doing such a "fine" job.

Try making sense next time, Nazi boy. Israelis will continue to help people in need, despite what you Jew haters think. And they will continue to get credit for it. That's how it works when you show compassion and kindness.

Last edited:

No, we're all donkeys. See my tagline.

No, we're all donkeys. See my tagline.
Speak for yourself. :rofl:

Forum List

Back