Heartless Nancy

You got a link to that, or did you just pull it out of your ass?

No I saw it on TV. Nancy refuses to negotiate, even though Federal worker diabetics can't afford their insulin, see link below
Diabetic federal worker: I went to bed, hoped to wake up - CNN Video

The shutdown "stress" also adds to the sugar level of diabetics
"mental stress can affect your blood sugar levels. Use diabetes logbook to discover if mental stress affects your blood sugar levels, especially if you have type 2 diabetes. ... It causes the body to produce especially high levels of stress hormones, which drive blood sugar levels up."

The price of insulin is rising, adding even more stress on diabetics

Insulin Prices Skyrocketing: Diabetics Paying the Price in More Ways Than One

You can negotiate after the gov is reopened . Like we’ve done for 200 years .
Agreed. So give him the 5 billion dollars and get this government open.

That’s not how things work . You doubt negotiate with terrorists.
It is exactly how it works. The Houe provides legislation for spending money, the Senate concurs, and the President either signs or vetoes based upon his priorities.

Obama used it, every president before Trump used it in one manner or another to get exactly what they wanted.

Trump has said he'll open the government when our nations southern border is secured with additional barrier protection. That is his responsibility and role as the head of the Executive branch.

If Congress has a problem with that, then they can take it up with him after the government is funded. Maybe they can sit down and talk about what they'll do next.

Or, Pelosi can continue to prove her anti-American attitude is bone-deep and keep those 800k workers furloughed. I hear in a month they'll be eligible for unemployment compensation.

Wrong . Obama didn’t use it to pass legislation he couldn’t get done the old fashion way. In fact it was the opposite . Cons don’t want to find the lawful Obamacare.

No I saw it on TV. Nancy refuses to negotiate, even though Federal worker diabetics can't afford their insulin, see link below

"mental stress can affect your blood sugar levels. Use diabetes logbook to discover if mental stress affects your blood sugar levels, especially if you have type 2 diabetes. ... It causes the body to produce especially high levels of stress hormones, which drive blood sugar levels up."

It is exactly how it works. The Houe provides legislation for spending money, the Senate concurs, and the President either signs or vetoes based upon his priorities.

Obama used it, every president before Trump used it in one manner or another to get exactly what they wanted.

Trump has said he'll open the government when our nations southern border is secured with additional barrier protection. That is his responsibility and role as the head of the Executive branch.

If Congress has a problem with that, then they can take it up with him after the government is funded. Maybe they can sit down and talk about what they'll do next.

Or, Pelosi can continue to prove her anti-American attitude is bone-deep and keep those 800k workers furloughed. I hear in a month they'll be eligible for unemployment compensation.

Wrong . Obama didn’t use it to pass legislation he couldn’t get done the old fashion way. In fact it was the opposite . Cons don’t want to find the lawful Obamacare.
Really? You don't remember the "I have a phone and pen"?

LMAO....liar.

LMAO....liar.

You don’t remember “I’ll take the blame for the shutdown . It’s my shutdown “

Who the fuck do you think you cons are kidding ?

LMAO....liar.

I remember it just fine. He said somthing stupid. His wanting to take the blame in no way binds Me.

The problem is, you want to blame someone so that your side looks good I want to protect the country regardless of who looks good or not. An addition to the existing barrier at a measly cost of 5 billion is a better spending plan than the continued 100+ billion spent on illegals.

Pelosi and Schumer can provide that funding, along with the rest of the funding and end the government shutdown.

So, have at it.

LMAO....liar.

I remember it just fine. He said somthing stupid. His wanting to take the blame in no way binds Me.

The problem is, you want to blame someone so that your side looks good I want to protect the country regardless of who looks good or not. An addition to the existing barrier at a measly cost of 5 billion is a better spending plan than the continued 100+ billion spent on illegals.

Pelosi and Schumer can provide that funding, along with the rest of the funding and end the government shutdown.

So, have at it.

Maybe you should go back to
4th grade and learn how a bill become law .

Here’s a hint . Government shutdown isn’t part of the plan .

LMAO....liar.

So, have at it.

Maybe you should go back to
4th grade and learn how a bill become law .

Here’s a hint . Government shutdown isn’t part of the plan .
That is rich. A moron like you trying to teach Me anything.

Just saw her on TV, Nancy Pelosi is willing to kill Federal workers who have serious medical issues. Even Steny Hoyer (Dem #2) is willing to compromise to avoid one of their workers from needlessly dying...

The standard right wing answer for questions like this is Nobody does without healthcare. You can go to any hospital for care, and they have to treat you for free. Why doesn't that answer work this time?

Dunno, you saw the video same as me. She thinks it costs money she dosen't have. She risked her life because she couldn't afford insulin. I don't think healthcare (even Obamacare) pays for drugs

Just saw her on TV, Nancy Pelosi is willing to kill Federal workers who have serious medical issues. Even Steny Hoyer (Dem #2) is willing to compromise to avoid one of their workers from needlessly dying...

The standard right wing answer for questions like this is Nobody does without healthcare. You can go to any hospital for care, and they have to treat you for free. Why doesn't that answer work this time?

Dunno, you saw the video same as me. She thinks it costs money she dosen't have. She risked her life because she couldn't afford insulin. I don't think healthcare (even Obamacare) pays for drugs

So that often heard claim by right wingers is just bullshit then, right?

What often heard claim? That no one goes w/o healthcare? If you get to an emergency room you get care. I don't know if that works for insulin doses? Like I said, even Obamacare doesn't pay for drugs like insulin does it. Drugs are pay as you go.

What often heard claim? That no one goes w/o healthcare? If you get to an emergency room you get care. I don't know if that works for insulin doses? Like I said, even Obamacare doesn't pay for drugs like insulin does it. Drugs are pay as you go.

Yep. that one. Insulin is a very important part of her health care. If hospitals provide that for free to anyone who shows up, she should be able to get what she needs, right? Otherwise, that claim is bullshit.

Yep. that one. Insulin is a very important part of her health care. If hospitals provide that for free to anyone who shows up, she should be able to get what she needs, right? Otherwise, that claim is bullshit.

Found this online. You need to buy your own insulin and other drugs. Can't do that if you're not getting paid.
When You Can't Afford Insulin: Emergency Options Exist

Forum List

Back