Heartless Nancy

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Just saw her on TV, Nancy Pelosi is willing to kill Federal workers who have serious medical issues. Even Steny Hoyer (Dem #2) is willing to compromise to avoid one of their workers from needlessly dying...

My wife can't believe that any grandmother would not cave immediately for the sake of the sick and ensure that they get prompt medical care. Nancy says "let them die"...

Just like Barry improved Jimmy Carter's image, Nancy is making Lucifer look pretty good about now...

Looks like Nancy is still willing to cull the Federal herd...glad she's not my grandmother.....

LOOKS LIKE SHE BELIEVED TRUMP WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD TAKE FULL CREDIT FOR THE SHUTDOWN.

Just saw her on TV, Nancy Pelosi is willing to kill Federal workers who have serious medical issues. Even Steny Hoyer (Dem #2) is willing to compromise to avoid one of their workers from needlessly dying...

You got a link to that, or did you just pull it out of your ass?

We both know the answer to that. There's a reason this post smells like a steaming turd....guess where it came from.

Looks like Nancy is still willing to cull the Federal herd...glad she's not my grandmother.....

LOOKS LIKE SHE BELIEVED TRUMP WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD TAKE FULL CREDIT FOR THE SHUTDOWN.

Nah, she took that mantel when she left town instead of staying to get a solution, she tried to skip town again today and Trump said not so fast. Even her caucus is getting tired of her shtick.

He said it on Bret Baier's show last night. I'm sure the video is available.

No I saw it on TV. Nancy refuses to negotiate, even though Federal worker diabetics can't afford their insulin, see link below
Diabetic federal worker: I went to bed, hoped to wake up - CNN Video

The shutdown "stress" also adds to the sugar level of diabetics
"mental stress can affect your blood sugar levels. Use diabetes logbook to discover if mental stress affects your blood sugar levels, especially if you have type 2 diabetes. ... It causes the body to produce especially high levels of stress hormones, which drive blood sugar levels up."

The price of insulin is rising, adding even more stress on diabetics

Insulin Prices Skyrocketing: Diabetics Paying the Price in More Ways Than One

No I saw it on TV. Nancy refuses to negotiate, even though Federal worker diabetics can't afford their insulin, see link below

"mental stress can affect your blood sugar levels. Use diabetes logbook to discover if mental stress affects your blood sugar levels, especially if you have type 2 diabetes. ... It causes the body to produce especially high levels of stress hormones, which drive blood sugar levels up."

You can negotiate after the gov is reopened . Like we’ve done for 200 years .

Tell Nancy to GET TO IT...insted of trying to traipse all over the globe...

The standard right wing answer for questions like this is

Nobody does without healthcare. You can go to any hospital for care, and they have to treat you for free.

Why doesn't that answer work this time?

Tell Nancy to GET TO IT...insted of trying to traipse all over the globe...

The house passed a bill to reopen.

Nancy ain’t stopping shit .

Agreed. So give him the 5 billion dollars and get this government open.

That’s not how things work . You doubt negotiate with terrorists.

That’s not how things work . You doubt negotiate with terrorists.
It is exactly how it works. The Houe provides legislation for spending money, the Senate concurs, and the President either signs or vetoes based upon his priorities.

Obama used it, every president before Trump used it in one manner or another to get exactly what they wanted.

Trump has said he'll open the government when our nations southern border is secured with additional barrier protection. That is his responsibility and role as the head of the Executive branch.

If Congress has a problem with that, then they can take it up with him after the government is funded. Maybe they can sit down and talk about what they'll do next.

Or, Pelosi can continue to prove her anti-American attitude is bone-deep and keep those 800k workers furloughed. I hear in a month they'll be eligible for unemployment compensation.

The man/baby can open it any time he wants. All he has to do is sign the bill that is already on his desk.

Forum List

Back