Healthcare Is Still A Broken System

yeah nothing to do with it cause guy who issued that lie of the yr wouldnt lie about the mandate.....and like a good talking point trooper you are a true believer.......wheres the cash going to come from..........

yeah nothing to do with it cause guy who issued that lie of the yr wouldnt lie about the mandate.....and like a good talking point trooper you are a true believer.......wheres the cash going to come from..........

The mandate is encoded into the law. Try to pay attention.

YOu didnt answer the question....where are small business' going to get the cash to pay for this not inexpensive outlay........

So you have no answer....magic right.......just click your ruby slippers and everyone is covered

I dont play your game....just answer.....where does the cash come from........must be inconvenient if you dont want to answer.........

I dont play your game....just answer.....where does the cash come from........must be inconvenient if you dont want to answer.........

Are we clear that the employer mandate does not apply to companies under 49 employees? A simple "yes" or "no" is sufficient.

Why are you wandering all over.......where do they get the cash........should I tell you what my small customers are telling me...........

Why are you wandering all over.......where do they get the cash........should I tell you what my small customers are telling me...........

If you can tell me anything of substance, it would be a first in this thread. Go for it.

An idea why Harry wants to cancel the Cadillac tax......maybe you thats a simpler question eh

Forum List

Back