Healthcare cost a crime

That's not a good comparison. Supply and demand for healthcare services are not that simple. If you cut the patients cost for healthcare services, people will go to the doctors more often, however this is the way to reduce the nations healthcare cost because we will be treating more illness in the most cost effective way, in doctor's offices, with drugs, and out patient facilities instead of the most expensive way, emergency rooms and hospitals. We will be diagnosing more diseases in early stages which can drastically reducing costs.
It's a no brainer, but the greed of a dollar bill keeps people from thinking with any common since anymore.

its a no brainer that free pork chops means people will buy more and more and even waste some ???

So you are such a retard that you think eating food is the same thing as getting chemotherapy, getting a cast or getting a heart surgery.
Notice how eveyone knows you are a retard, its not because you are smart its because you are dumber then bricks

That's not a good comparison. Supply and demand for healthcare services are not that simple. If you cut the patients cost for healthcare services, people will go to the doctors more often, however this is the way to reduce the nations healthcare cost because we will be treating more illness in the most cost effective way, in doctor's offices, with drugs, and out patient facilities instead of the most expensive way, emergency rooms and hospitals. We will be diagnosing more diseases in early stages which can drastically reducing costs.
It's a no brainer, but the greed of a dollar bill keeps people from thinking with any common since anymore.

its a no brainer that free pork chops means people will buy more and more and even waste some ???
Your trivial analogies and/or comparrisons are sometimes laughable at best, because you are making a foolish man of yourself (sorry), by trying to defend the indefensible, especially when it comes to health care and the peoples need of it (verses) their ability to afford it with such high market prices these days, and this as an out of pocket expense found in some peoples minds and/or suggestions of, or even being without covererage by insurance of any kind, thus keeping them away even more when they get ill or diseased for way to long, and all because of ???

No it's not fair that the government is having to foot the bill for so many, but if it didn't, you couldn't afford to live in this nation either, because disease would run so rampant again in this nation, that people would litterally be sitting back and dying or becoming so diseased again (as they have been lately to a new degree) that plague's would soon again be unleashed as a result of this wait and see attitude, that is based upon affordability mainly, thus shutting out so many because of their affordability issues being in the tank these days, and especially over that of something that is so essential to any modern day society (being it's over all health), and so it is going to be played or gambled with on the Vegas strip (so to speak) while in it's continuance of in these ways ??? How do you think that HIV became such a mega bug I wonder, that it is virtually non-stopable (no cure) as is many other diseases along that line ? Partly it's because of the shame/cost of these diseases, that keep patients away from the doctor for to long in their conditions, as well as the cost of it in dollars trying to find a cure and/or cost worthy treatement for these now known unleashed 21st century mega bugs, thus causing the patient to get the blunt of the cost (death warrant) + the trials and tribulations that come along with them as well (discrimination), in which soon equates to an over all ill society with tiny sectors being healthy and thriving in front of those who are ill in and amongst those who are not ill (ohhh that's right, as long as one can't see it from his or her town house), it's like it doesn't even exist does it, you know (the sick and the poor and/or dying), until it hits home one of these diseases, that has been born out of all this ignorance that is now found in our soceity at large these days.

Who knows, maybe if people were quicker to come in and get help by a very friendly invitation of, and in a very cost friendly way, then maybe these mega bugs wouldn't be so easy to form in and amongst our societies at large, and kill millions before we can get a hold on them somehow when it finally happens again and again.

Last edited:
In 2009, Americans spent $7,960 per person on health care. Our neighbors in Canada spent $4,808. The Germans spent $4,218. The French, $3,978. If we had the per-person costs of any of those countries, America’s deficits would vanish.

There are many possible explanations for why Americans pay so much more. It could be that we’re sicker. Or that we go to the doctor more frequently. But health researchers have largely discarded these theories. The argument that we overuse healthcare doesn't hold water. Studies have found that Americans don’t see the doctor more often or stay longer in the hospital than residents of other countries. Quite the opposite, actually. We spend less time in the hospital than Germans and see the doctor less often than the Canadians.

Other countries negotiate very aggressively with the providers and set rates that are much lower than we do. They do this in one of two ways. In countries such as Canada and Britain, prices are set by the government. In others, such as Germany and Japan, they’re set by providers and insurers sitting in a room and coming to an agreement, with the government stepping in to set prices if they fail.

In others, such as Germany and Japan, they’re set by providers and insurers sitting in a room and coming to an agreement, with the government stepping in to set prices if they fail.

too bad we're not fascist idiot liberals here, but instead have capitalism setting most prices in most industries so low that we are the richest people in human history.

Liberals lack the IQ to understand that so imagine simple fascism will work. Why not make liberalism illegal as out Constitution intended?

In others, such as Germany and Japan, they’re set by providers and insurers sitting in a room and coming to an agreement, with the government stepping in to set prices if they fail.

too bad we're not fascist idiot liberals here, but instead have capitalism setting most prices in most industries so low that we are the richest people in human history.

Liberals lack the IQ to understand that so imagine simple fascism will work. Why not make liberalism illegal as out Constitution intended?

So according to you having good health care at half the cost is facism
Why don't you go back and pass 1st grade?

if its good then it would produce 80% of new medical patents like our system does

Its fascist or liberal if its largely a government controlled monopoly. A monopoly is not cheap or good or efficient because there is not competitive incentive.

Imagine someone who jogs for fun and someone who races in life and death competition? Who would be a faster runner? Now you understand competion and how it makes us better. Not so hard was it?

if its good then it would produce 80% of new medical patents like our system does

Its fascist or liberal if its largely a government controlled monopoly. A monopoly is not cheap or good or efficient because there is not competitive incentive.

Imagine someone who jogs for fun and someone who races in life and death competition? Who would be a faster runner? Now you understand competion and how it makes us better. Not so hard was it?
Universal healthcare does not imply a government monopoly.

In a number of countries, government mandated private insurance and private health providers make up the healthcare system. This is certainly not a government controlled monopoly. Even those countries that directly provide healthcare, much of their system is contracted to provide providers.

If you consider all countries that provide universal healthcare to be fascist, then you're talking about all major economic powers with the exception of the US.

I just noticed my website in my signature is 4Xs. I guess since they don't want to contribute viewers to my website, I will not contribute content to theirs. It all works out in the end.

Last edited:

Source plz. Oh wait you can't provide one because like always you are just spewing bullshit. What are you afraid of? Reality?
55% of new drugs developed in America are developed by the goverment
http://www.citizen.org/documents/ACFDC.PDF
SO according to you spending more then half of what we spend despite proving medical care to everyone and having better health outcomes is not efficient or good.
Come back later retard
If you really thought compeition was good thing you wouldn't oppose obamacare.
Futhermore there is still compeition in European health care systems. Patients still chose which doctor to go to etc etc so again thx for proving that you are a clueless partisan hack whose head is so far up his ass you can see it coming out his mouth

Futhermore there is still compeition in European health care systems.

Dear, when we speak of capitalist competition we speak of a life and death struggle to provide better quality and price than your competitiors just to stay in business and earn a living. If thats too complicated for you:

Imagine someone who jogs for fun and someone who races in life and death competition? Who would be a faster runner? Now you understand competion and how it makes us better and how it got us fro the stone age to here. Not so hard was it?

Imagine someone who jogs for fun and someone who races in life and death competition? Who would be a faster runner? Now you understand competion and how it makes us better and how it got us fro the stone age to here. Not so hard was it?

Ok, but listen to yourself, where as you are putting our heath in the same senario as a life and death struggle found in "competition" as some sort of a running race (your words), where as one is striving to be the faster runner always, but what about your brother who can't run as fast (none perfect, no not one), are you to just watch him die in that struggle because he was slower than you ?

How about if everyone is running along happy, because they all have the same chances at life as the next fellow human being has ? I would rather jog for fun (be happy) when it comes to our healthcare, knowing that we are all as fellow human beings running down the same path when it comes to our health & wellness, instead of a few getting to go a short cut and live, while others die like rabbid dogs in the shadows of classwarfare, that is born out of competition between the haves and the have nots. :eusa_whistle:

Futhermore there is still compeition in European health care systems.

Dear, when we speak of capitalist competition we speak of a life and death struggle to provide better quality and price than your competitiors just to stay in business and earn a living. If thats too complicated for you:
No but its to complicated for you to get that doctors having to compete for patients is competition. And because your to stupid to know what competition is you have to go on incoherent rants about running and death

OMG i see so Europe has no competition because ti doesn't let people die. Meaning if you really cared about competition you'd go die
So go die you'd do the world a lot of good if you did

I wonder the same thing. Several years ago I woke up with vertigo so bad I couldn't see. It was 4th of July weekend. I had a friend take me to the ER and saw a doc who asked me what the problem was, and I never saw him again. While I was there, I had two more episodes of intense vertigo, and he did nothing. He told me it was a holiday weekend and that he couldn't help me. He also told me that he'd worked in a larger hospital and that he was leaving our hospital. After that, my friend encouraged me just to leave. That was 6 hours later, and they'd not helped me at all. So when I checked out, the clerk wanted to charge me $40. I say not only NO, but HELL NO! I asked why I would have to pay anything when I wasn't even treated. Ridiculous.

Another time I went to the ER with severe abdominal pain. I knew exactly what it was as I have diverticulitis. I told the ER doc what it was, they stuck an IV in my arm and gave me morphine, and I never saw the doc again. I was still in pain when I left, and they didn't give me any pain meds or anything.

Both these times I had Tricare, as I'm a military retiree. I'm not sure if that's why they wouldn't do anything or not, but they should have done something, since they are a hospital and that's their job.

I am now on Medicare because I'm on Soc Sec disability due to an injury and can't work. Everything I've had done, including several surgeries have been pain, no questions asked, and more than one was over $20K.

I have recently discovered, as I have broken my foot, that Medicare doesn't pay for much as far as medical equipment goes. I need a walking boot and they don't pay for it. I needed orthotics for my shoes and Medicare doesn't pay for them unless you're a diabetic, and Tricare won't pay unless Medicare does and you've met your Tricare deductible, which I haven't because Medicare has paid my bills. I find that ridiculous.

So what's the difference between Medicare and Tricare? They're both government medical insurance, and I've had better care since I've had Medicare than when I had Tricare. Go figure.

I wonder the same thing. Several years ago I woke up with vertigo so bad I couldn't see. It was 4th of July weekend. I had a friend take me to the ER and saw a doc who asked me what the problem was, and I never saw him again. While I was there, I had two more episodes of intense vertigo, and he did nothing. He told me it was a holiday weekend and that he couldn't help me. He also told me that he'd worked in a larger hospital and that he was leaving our hospital. After that, my friend encouraged me just to leave. That was 6 hours later, and they'd not helped me at all. So when I checked out, the clerk wanted to charge me $40. I say not only NO, but HELL NO! I asked why I would have to pay anything when I wasn't even treated. Ridiculous.

Another time I went to the ER with severe abdominal pain. I knew exactly what it was as I have diverticulitis. I told the ER doc what it was, they stuck an IV in my arm and gave me morphine, and I never saw the doc again. I was still in pain when I left, and they didn't give me any pain meds or anything.

Both these times I had Tricare, as I'm a military retiree. I'm not sure if that's why they wouldn't do anything or not, but they should have done something, since they are a hospital and that's their job.

I am now on Medicare because I'm on Soc Sec disability due to an injury and can't work. Everything I've had done, including several surgeries have been pain, no questions asked, and more than one was over $20K.

I have recently discovered, as I have broken my foot, that Medicare doesn't pay for much as far as medical equipment goes. I need a walking boot and they don't pay for it. I needed orthotics for my shoes and Medicare doesn't pay for them unless you're a diabetic, and Tricare won't pay unless Medicare does and you've met your Tricare deductible, which I haven't because Medicare has paid my bills. I find that ridiculous.

So what's the difference between Medicare and Tricare? They're both government medical insurance, and I've had better care since I've had Medicare than when I had Tricare. Go figure.
Wow, this seems a tangled weve of a mess that you have been dealing with in your life, and they wonder why Americans can't get back on their feet (no pun intended), so I really do hope things get better for you, but it is likely and sadly enough that they won't if things keep going like they are going.

I have some of the worst insurance now than ever before in my life, and I work 12 hours a day sometimes 6 days a week, and I pay a very high price for this insurance in relation to what it offers me, but it is the only option that I have at this time with my company worked for.. If anyone knows of a way to get a good insurance plan outside of a company offered plan, THEN LET ME KNOW!!

If anyone knows of a way to get a good insurance plan outside of a company offered plan, THEN LET ME KNOW!!

Vote for Republican capitalism. Then providers would be in a life and death struggle against each other to provide lower prices and better quality to you. THen, you would have a better pay check to spend on the winners of the struggle

Very simple but beyond a liberal's IQ isn't it?

Last edited:
I have a tooth problem, cure is a root canal and crown, cost $2600 for about 3 hours of the denist time. Now they say that after trying to do the root canal that other problems exist so they need to pull it and do an implant, cost $4,000. I studied the wrong major in college. Cost for health care is obsene and it is only going to get worse.

Wow, this seems a tangled weve of a mess that you have been dealing with in your life, and they wonder why Americans can't get back on their feet (no pun intended), so I really do hope things get better for you, but it is likely and sadly enough that they won't if things keep going like they are going.

I have some of the worst insurance now than ever before in my life, and I work 12 hours a day sometimes 6 days a week, and I pay a very high price for this insurance in relation to what it offers me, but it is the only option that I have at this time with my company worked for.. If anyone knows of a way to get a good insurance plan outside of a company offered plan, THEN LET ME KNOW!!
As long as we have private health insurance, there's not going to be much improvement. Insurance companies make money by collecting premiums, not paying claims.

I have a tooth problem, cure is a root canal and crown, cost $2600 for about 3 hours of the denist time. Now they say that after trying to do the root canal that other problems exist so they need to pull it and do an implant, cost $4,000. I studied the wrong major in college. Cost for health care is obsene and it is only going to get worse.

root canal and crown in my area, huge city, is $1400 . Ever wonder why a dentist goes to school for 4 years and a doctor the same??
Liberal crony capitalism designed to limit supply of dentists and drive price up.
Vote for Republican capitalism, not liberalism

As long as we have private health insurance, there's not going to be much improvement. Insurance companies make money by collecting premiums, not paying claims.

always perfectly stupid and liberal!!!!

there is no private insurance competition because liberals made it illegal. Are you a robot programmed to keep saying the same dumb things over and over. Have you no pride????

Forum List

Back