Health Care Reform: Republicans Start Lying Early!!!

Never ceases to amaze me how the same dustheads who weep, wail and wring their hands about how to "pay for tax cuts", somehow believe that the money to pay for tens of thousands of new bureaucrats is just going to fall out of the sky. :cuckoo: :eusa_hand:

So this bill is creating "tens of thousands" of new bureaucrats? Wouldn't that be creating jobs?

Again, show me specifically how this bill is actually killing jobs.

OOPS! now the insults start flying and a crony or two come out of the woodwork to join in the attack on you.

And that has what to do with this healthcare bill? Is this bill now suppose to fix healthcare in our country AND the unemployment rate??? LOL. Give me a break. This is one of the weakest arguments I have heard yet.

Just because your shoe size is larger than your IQ doesn't mean the dots don't connect. Give the rest of us a break. :cuckoo:

LOL, look attempting to insult me doesn't prove this bill is a "job killer". This is just sad that you stick up for an idea that you don't even understand and has no merit.

Your going to have to think out of that little box of yours to understand.
Employers that would normally be hiring are not hiring because of this healthcare bill. I know a 2nd grader can understand the logic, but your IQ level isn't allowing that to happen.
If you can't see it your so in the tank for obama (the pied piper). Just follow him, but don't question reality...you'll lose every time.

Just because your shoe size is larger than your IQ doesn't mean the dots don't connect. Give the rest of us a break. :cuckoo:

LOL, look attempting to insult me doesn't prove this bill is a "job killer". This is just sad that you stick up for an idea that you don't even understand and has no merit.

Employers that would normally be hiring are not hiring because of this healthcare bill. I know a 2nd grader can understand the logic, but your IQ level isn't allowing that to happen.
If you can't see it your so in the tank for obama (the pied piper). Just follow him, but don't question reality...you'll lose every time.

LOL, well that clears it up....Employers that normally would have been hiring are not now because of this bill.

Good thing I asked for specifics. :lol:

First it was Universal Health Care, then they had to change the name because UHC was a lie. Then they changed it to Affordable HC, and that turned out to be BS as well because the costs were proven to be higher in the bill. So who's really lying?

They both lie and rely upon the economic ignorance of their willing useful idiot sycophants, as evidenced by such in this very thread.

Still waiting on that evidence that this bill is a job killer. :eusa_whistle:

LOL, well that clears it up....Employers that normally would have been hiring are not now because of this bill.

Nobody can afford all of the new expenses that Dems are piling on them. Imagine the rest of the country in the shape that CA, NY, Ohio, NJ, and Michigan are. That's what this bill does.

One would ask, "Why do the Dems want all of us broke?"

Answer:

Because that is where most of their base lives......in poverty.

Nobody can afford all of the new expenses that Dems are piling on them. Imagine the rest of the country in the shape that CA, NY, Ohio, NJ, and Michigan are. That's what this bill does.

One would ask, "Why do the Dems want all of us broke?"

Answer:

Because that is where most of their base lives......in poverty.

Sooooo, giving people the ability to purchase health insurance is going to kill jobs? Is that what we're saying here?

What matters is that the people have shown what they believe about this health bill. They showed it strongly last November when they replaced 60+ democrats in the house.

I guess Republicans & cons just can't help themselves from lying their asses off about everything the do. Why is that? They always get caught up in their lies, so why do they do it? Makes no good sense.

This is red meat for a small segment of the population (though disproportionately represented in this thread). It's not a policy point or an economic argument, it's a bell to keep their mad dogs salivating.

And judging from this admittedly tiny sample size, it's working like a charm.

I guess Republicans & cons just can't help themselves from lying their asses off about everything the do. Why is that? They always get caught up in their lies, so why do they do it? Makes no good sense.

This is red meat for a small segment of the population (though disproportionately represented in this thread). It's not a policy point or an economic argument, it's a bell to keep their mad dogs salivating.

Which is another way of describing skeptics as imbeciles.

Sorry, we're not buying the garbage you're shoveling.

You point out the law but you can't explain away the corruption that went along with it.

Nice try though.

Which is another way of describing skeptics as imbeciles.

Sorry, we're not buying the garbage you're shoveling.

You point out the law but you can't explain away the corruption that went along with it.

Nice try though.

You're the one who is claiming this bill will kill jobs. We're still waiting on the evidence.

They both lie and rely upon the economic ignorance of their willing useful idiot sycophants, as evidenced by such in this very thread.

The evidence is in basic business economics, which is obviously clean over your head and you'd never accept to begin with.

BTW, I've never ever seen any evidence whereby the hiring of tens of thousands of new bureaucrats pays for itself, let alone generates any kind of positive economic activity.

The evidence is in basic business economics, which is obviously clean over your head and you'd never accept to begin with.

BTW, I've never ever seen any evidence whereby the hiring of tens of thousands of new bureaucrats pays for itself, let alone generates any kind of positive economic activity.

Another post by Oddball, another post lacking a single shred of evidence to back up your ridiculous claims. Just insults. Let me know when you're ready to back up your claim that jobs will be killed by this bill. In fact, you said repeated, in this very thread that jobs will be created. You can't even get your own story straight. Sad.

Try hiring new people when you've had your existing employee pay percentage fucked over by an immense new gubmint mandate, that you haven't found a way to pay for.

After that, go to your local community college and take a course in basic business accounting.

Try hiring new people when you've had your existing employee pay percentage fucked over by an immense new gubmint mandate, that you haven't found a way to pay for.

After that, go to your local community college and take a course in basic business accounting.

Yeah, I didn't think you'd ever come up with actual proof or evidence. Just typical scare scenarios at best. Thanks for playing.

While I'm at the local community college taking that course, why don't you join the real world and get a clue as to what the real problems are in America. Deal?

Forum List

Back