Health Care Premiums To Skyrocket In 2018! GO TRUMP!

Health care premiums for 2018 set to go up by as much as 50 percent

Several states have announced rates for health insurance premiums on the Obamacare exchanges for 2018. Topping the list is Georgia, with rates that are 57 percent higher than last year, while Florida said some premiums will be 45 percent higher.

Trump has been so busy golfing, he forgot to fulfill his number one campaign promise.

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Ah....you realize it's still Obamacare. Fucking idiot. :lol:

Not really. trump refused to pay the Cost Sharing Reduction subsidy for the poorest Obama care recipient's high deductibles and shared costs like co pays....

these plans for only the poorest, (if their income is 200% or below of poverty as the max) only when they purchased a silver plan on the exchange, then the gvt came in and shared a lot of those out of pocket expenses, along with paying the gvt's portion of the monthly premium.

these Cost Sharing Reduction Plans are mandatory for the Insurance companies to offer for these poor people is my understanding.

the gvt had been sending them an extra check, to cover the cost of these low deductible, low co pay, and lower out of pocket expense plans for the poorest on the exchange.

by Trump killing the subsidy, and with these low Cost Sharing Reduction plans MANDATORY for the poorest, the insurance companies had to raise the premium price for all the plans on the exchange, in order to get the money from the government in another manner....

so an $1000 a month plan, went to $1600 a month.....

but here is the kicker, the person getting insurance through the exchange with subsidies, the subsidies are calculated by what a person of a certain income level can PAY without going broke, and the Government was picking up the Rest.

Sooooooooooooo, with these premiums going from say the $1000 a month to the $1600 a month and the person getting the subsidy was having to pay $200 a month out of his own pocket, the gvt paying the rest, the $800....

Now at $1600 a month, the person getting the subsidy is still only having to pay the $200 a month because that is all a person on his income can afford,

AND the govt is paying the difference to the $1600 a month, so the gvt and the tax payer, is now having to pay $1400 a month for this person's subsidy vs the $800 it was....

This means the insurance companies are MORE THAN GETTING their money for the Cost Sharing Reduction subsidy that Trump refused to pay....

it was ALL ridiculous showmanship on Trump's part....and 10 to 1 the Insurance companies are making out even better than when they were given a subsidy for the CSR plans...

Several states have announced rates for health insurance premiums on the Obamacare exchanges for 2018. Topping the list is Georgia, with rates that are 57 percent higher than last year, while Florida said some premiums will be 45 percent higher.

Trump has been so busy golfing, he forgot to fulfill his number one campaign promise.

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Sorry, this was all O's baby.

Nope.

You were hoaxed by Trump. He told you he had a replacement, and you bleeved him.

It's all on YOU, sucker.

Nope, this is on the dems for passing this travesty.

Yes, but since then who's fault is it that they haven't fixed it and failed several times? Obamas?

Sheesh, how do you expect anything out of your party when everything they can't do they blame it on others. With the wor t part being that the problems are still there.

Like Puerto Rico...still fucked

well since laws come from congress you should be able to answer that rhetorical question right?

Ah....you realize it's still Obamacare. Fucking idiot. :lol:

Not really. trump refused to pay the Cost Sharing Reduction subsidy for the poorest Obama care recipient's high deductibles and shared costs like co pays....

these plans for only the poorest, (if their income is 200% or below of poverty as the max) only when they purchased a silver plan on the exchange, then the gvt came in and shared a lot of those out of pocket expenses, along with paying the gvt's portion of the monthly premium.

these Cost Sharing Reduction Plans are mandatory for the Insurance companies to offer for these poor people is my understanding.

the gvt had been sending them an extra check, to cover the cost of these low deductible, low co pay, and lower out of pocket expense plans for the poorest on the exchange.

by Trump killing the subsidy, and with these low Cost Sharing Reduction plans MANDATORY for the poorest, the insurance companies had to raise the premium price for all the plans on the exchange, in order to get the money from the government in another manner....

so an $1000 a month plan, went to $1600 a month.....

but here is the kicker, the person getting insurance through the exchange with subsidies, the subsidies are calculated by what a person of a certain income level can PAY without going broke, and the Government was picking up the Rest.

Sooooooooooooo, with these premiums going from say the $1000 a month to the $1600 a month and the person getting the subsidy was having to pay $200 a month out of his own pocket, the gvt paying the rest, the $800....

Now at $1600 a month, the person getting the subsidy is still only having to pay the $200 a month because that is all a person on his income can afford,

AND the govt is paying the difference to the $1600 a month, so the gvt and the tax payer, is now having to pay $1400 a month for this person's subsidy vs the $800 it was....

This means the insurance companies are MORE THAN GETTING their money for the Cost Sharing Reduction subsidy that Trump refused to pay....

it was ALL ridiculous showmanship on Trump's part....and 10 to 1 the Insurance companies are making out even better than when they were given a subsidy for the CSR plans...

what nonsense.

As you get your record high health care bills and your record high health insurance bills, remember how you all bragged about Trump's non-existent great accomplishments.

As you stare at your astronomical bill, try to tell yourself America is great again.

Nope, as we stare at ocare, we'll remember it was O and the democrats that passed this wreck.
And we'll remember Trump failed to replace it with "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" and that tards like you were stupid enough to bleev him.

Now everyone has to literally pay the price for your astoundingly credulous idiocy.

As you get your record high health care bills and your record high health insurance bills, remember how you all bragged about Trump's non-existent great accomplishments.

As you stare at your astronomical bill, try to tell yourself America is great again.

Nope, as we stare at ocare, we'll remember it was O and the democrats that passed this wreck.
And we'll remember Trump failed to replace it with "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" and that tards like you were stupid enough to bleev him.

Now everyone has to literally pay the price for your fucking credulous idiocy.
doesn't it have to clear congress? I'm just curious how much you know about our laws.

Poor Gtard5000....now he blames Trump for Obamacare. You really can't make this shit up!

:cuckoo:
No, I blame you tards for bleeving a New York huckster. Now everyone in America has to literally pay the price for your fucking stupidity.

Poor Gtard5000....now he blames Trump for Obamacare. You really can't make this shit up!

No, I blame you tards for bleeving a New York huckster. Now everyone in America has to literally pay the price for your fucking stupidity.
where are the representatives that took an oath to take care of their constituents and pass laws for them? where are they? why aren't you bitching about their vacations?

Garbage, there has been no replacement or repeal of obama care.
So why aren't pseudocons holding Trump's feet to the fire for this?
it's not his mess.
It sure is his mess. He owns it. All of it, since he promised to replace it. It's all his now.

Trump counted on you stupid rubes giving him a pass.
so you want him to create laws now? not me. I want the congress to do that. you're messed up little man.

It takes a very special kind of cuckhold to buy a huckster's lies and then sit back and take it up the ass.

Trump promised you tards a replacement, and he hasn't even given you a forgery.

it's not his mess.
It sure is his mess. He owns it. All of it, since he promised to replace it. It's all his now.

so you want him to create laws now? not me. I want the congress to do that. you're messed up little man.
Yes, I want Trump to put up what he promised. Why the fuck don't you? Do you LIKE paying record high bills?

It's amazing.

I've seen this phenomenon before. In people who bleev in psychics and mediums.

it's not his mess.

Yes, I want Trump to put up what he promised. Why the fuck don't you? Do you LIKE paying record high bills?
because we have congress that writes our laws and I don't want presidents to.

Trump promised you a replacement.

Trump promised you "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

Why are you tards letting him off the hook? Why are you accepting these record high costs?

Just how retarded are you?

This is exactly why I'm convinced it was all about the Muslims and Mexicans.

You're a piss drinking fool. If hiLIARy won, would things be different? OF course not.

Democrats passed Obamacare in the dead of the night without even a single GOP vote. They own this steaming pile.....

If hiLIARy won, would things be different? OF course not.
Exactly my point!

Thank you!

And oh my god the irony of you saying hiLIARy is just too fucking much! :lol::lol::lol:

This willful blindness is amazing to behold.

It takes a very special kind of cuckhold to buy a huckster's lies and then sit back and take it up the ass.

Trump promised you tards a replacement, and he hasn't even given you a forgery.
hey pal you got any more blah, blah, blah shit you can post? you're a desperate little man. trump is not congress.

You're a piss drinking fool. If hiLIARy won, would things be different? OF course not.
Exactly my point!

Thank you!

The "point" is at the top of your head Gtard.

Thread fail.

Forum List

Back