Health Care Premiums To Skyrocket In 2018! GO TRUMP!

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Health care premiums for 2018 set to go up by as much as 50 percent

Several states have announced rates for health insurance premiums on the Obamacare exchanges for 2018. Topping the list is Georgia, with rates that are 57 percent higher than last year, while Florida said some premiums will be 45 percent higher.

Trump has been so busy golfing, he forgot to fulfill his number one campaign promise.

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Before: "You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy!"

After: "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated!"

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Poor rubes. Fishing about for someone to blame when they never asked to see Trump's replacement for Obamacare which he claimed to have.

They can't believe it is their own fault for bleeving a New York huckster. They can't believe they just took him at his word! :lol:

It turns out Trump's replacement plan all along was to take credit for whatever someone else came up with. :lol:

Obamacares failure is Trumps fault?

Sure, Jake
The failure to provide a replacement is Trump's fault. You bet your ass, retard.

Hillary could have kept ObamaCare around. We didn't need Trump for that!

Trump was hired to immediately replace ObamaCare.

Have you forgotten so soon, goldfish?

Several states have announced rates for health insurance premiums on the Obamacare exchanges for 2018. Topping the list is Georgia, with rates that are 57 percent higher than last year, while Florida said some premiums will be 45 percent higher.

Trump has been so busy golfing, he forgot to fulfill his number one campaign promise.

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Ah....you realize it's still Obamacare. Fucking idiot. :lol:

LOL, massive federal government interference in the Health Care Market, how are you enjoying it so far?

:popcorn:
I've laid out my ideas for health care reform many times on this forum. And they are ten times more thoughtful and advanced than Trump's empty bullshit rhetoric.

Obamacares failure is Trumps fault?

Sure, Jake
The failure to provide a replacement is Trump's fault. You bet your ass, retard.

Hillary could have kept ObamaCare around. We didn't need Trump for that!

Trump was hired to immediately replace ObamaCare.

Have you forgotten so soon, goldfish?

It's the Dims bill retard. It's their responsibility to clean up the mess they created. Right. :D

Ah....you realize it's still Obamacare. Fucking idiot. :lol:

Yes. Enjoy your record health care costs. Be sure to send Trump a Thank You note.

You can see by the posts in this topic that the rubes have STILL not caught on they were massively hoaxed by Trump and the GOP.

My healthcare provider increased my premiums by 14% while offering no new coverage.

Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace 'Imploding' Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Trump never coughed up his replacement for ObamaCare.

He hoaxed you, rubes. He never had one. His entire replacement plan was to take credit for whatever someone else came up with! :lol:

Enjoy your skyrocketing costs!

Forum List

Back