Health Care Premiums To Skyrocket In 2018! GO TRUMP!

I have called ObamaCare a bait-and-switch con from day one. I said states would be bankrupted by ObamaCare a few years after Obama left office and he'd be laughing his ass off on the golf course. I can show you this if you don't believe me. I've been saying it for years.

Trump promised to replace ObamaCare.

He lied.

He owns health care now. You rubes are now trying to claim he hasn't done anything to ObamaCare and so it is Obama's fault? Man, you are fucking schizos. Pseudocons have been bragging about Trump dismantling ObamaCare all year!

Positively schizophrenic.

But let's stipulate Trump has done nothing to ObamaCare.

Okay, fine.

By doing nothing, Trump is allowing health care costs to continue to skyrocket.

You didn't hire him to do NOTHING to ObamaCare. You hired him to REPLACE ObamaCare.

He lied to you, folks.

Trump lied to you. Bigly.

I used to believe that Republican and Democrat Politicians were the most full of shit people in the history of the planet .... until you came along. :rolleyes:

No matter how many red herrings you throw up about Obama lying, that will not change the fact Trump lied to you.

You were hoaxed.

Much worse than Obama hoaxed his voters.

Much worse.

You are going to pay through the nose for your stupidity, folks.

Learn from your mistakes, or you will get a chance to learn from them again!

Those aren't red herrings. Thats his law hanging around his neck like a stinking albatross. Deal with it.

No matter how many red herrings you throw up about Obama lying, that will not change the fact Trump lied to you.

You were hoaxed.

Much worse.

Imo Obama was more a liberal elitist than liar. The policies people lost were shit. If you had one of those, or nothing, you didn't get annual exams because those cost 600-1000, unless you were woman using subsidized planned parenthood. I doubt it occurred to them that people would be pissed they got annual physicals with no out of pocket, including the prostate cancer screen, with blood pressure and cholesterol meds cheap and even got regular colonoscopies as well.

trump flat out lied about having some replacement plan in the works.

You were hoaxed.

Much worse.

Those aren't red herrings. Thats his law hanging around his neck like a stinking albatross. Deal with it.

Trump promised your stupid ass he would change that, its hanging around his neck, and yours - own it.

You were hoaxed.

Much worse.

Trump promised your stupid ass he would change that, its hanging around his neck, and yours - own it.
Unfortunately, it' may be fucking up my and mine's HC too.

And Trump and the gop are fucking with tuition aid, and that ain't funny if you try to live your life like America is still a meritocracy.

1zubea.jpg

You were hoaxed.

Much worse.

Nope, O owns this stinking albatross. Dont worry. I created legal exemptions to screw the govt out of their share.

Health care premiums for 2018 set to go up by as much as 50 percent

Several states have announced rates for health insurance premiums on the Obamacare exchanges for 2018. Topping the list is Georgia, with rates that are 57 percent higher than last year, while Florida said some premiums will be 45 percent higher.

Trump has been so busy golfing, he forgot to fulfill his number one campaign promise.

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

That is because BO care is still on the books. Try again.

Forum List

Back