Health Bill dead on arrival at the Senate

Chanel, we are talking about access and affordability. No, not everyone in this country has that. Stay on track, bright eyes.

Not everybody can afford a Porsche 959 either. Both health care and 959s are commodities, not human rights.

And this, ladies and gentleman, is the "moral" basis for slavery. After all, human beings are commodities to be sold to the highest bidder.

Your a fucking idiot and don't know what you are talking about....no where did anyone say HUMANS are commodities....but then again you are a Democrat and they founded the KKK so maybe you do actually believe what you write.

That's a utter load of crap. You are the one that treats human life as a commodity. Your position can be summarized in a simple question and answer: Can't afford treatment? Then fuck you, you deserve to die.

You are the "utter load of shit" here ... health care is a combination of services and products (mostly controlled by the government as it is) ... this is not even close to human life.

If someone is sick and needs treatment to survive, there is no ethical difference between denying treatment and sticking a revolver in their mouth and pulling the trigger.

You truly are one of the stupidest on these boards. When you cannot afford healthcare there are government programs IN PLACE ALREADY to assist you.

For those who think Medicaid provides care for those in need... it doesn't. Unless you're a child or a pregnant woman, you can't get Medicaid for all practical purposes. If someone works ten hours a week at minimum wage, they make more than the cutoff threshold for Medicaid coverage on the basis of a low income.

Well then...that should be an incentive to get a better job and start pulling their fair share shouldn't it? Why the fuck should I work to pay for your medical bills?

Chanel, we are talking about access and affordability. No, not everyone in this country has that. Stay on track, bright eyes.

Not everybody can afford a Porsche 959 either. Both health care and 959s are commodities, not human rights.

And this, ladies and gentleman, is the "moral" basis for slavery. After all, human beings are commodities to be sold to the highest bidder.

that's right of the Communist Manifesto. It seriously is.

You are the "utter load of shit" here ... health care is a combination of services and products (mostly controlled by the government as it is) ... this is not even close to human life.

If someone is sick and needs treatment to survive, there is no ethical difference between denying treatment and sticking a revolver in their mouth and pulling the trigger.

You truly are one of the stupidest on these boards. When you cannot afford healthcare there are government programs IN PLACE ALREADY to assist you.

DITTO--

There's only one more thing to add--:lol::lol:

$Ram it down.jpg

For those who think Medicaid provides care for those in need... it doesn't. Unless you're a child or a pregnant woman, you can't get Medicaid for all practical purposes. If someone works ten hours a week at minimum wage, they make more than the cutoff threshold for Medicaid coverage on the basis of a low income.

Well then...that should be an incentive to get a better job and start pulling their fair share shouldn't it? Why the fuck should I work to pay for your medical bills?

Hum, let's see... maybe because they are a fellow human being who cannot find a job with decent healthcare?

Nah... never mind.

And that's supposed to be some kind of model of success, from which to build and expand upon medical fascism? :lol:

Hum, let's see... maybe because they are a fellow human being who cannot find a job with decent healthcare?

Nah... never mind.

It's not my job to work for YOU. It's YOUR FUCKING JOB TO LOOK OUT FOR NUMBER ONE AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!

Nah... never mind.

It's not my job to work for YOU. It's YOUR FUCKING JOB TO LOOK OUT FOR NUMBER ONE AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!

You're right. It's your job ot just worry about you, yourself and some more you.

Now go back to that job.

Nah... never mind.

Survival of the fittest. Darwin had it right all along. A race is better as a group when the weak die off. Not when the strong are forced to carry the weak on their backs.

Nah... never mind.

You're right. It's your job ot just worry about you, yourself and some more you.

Now go back to that job.

and you forgot your own family dumbass.........What the fuck are you babbling about anyway? Why don't you go out and find a job instead of sitting at home on your ass waiting for a handout. You wanna help everyone with everyone elses money right? you have a job and healthcare? Then donate to charities that offer healthcare to the poor. You and those like you are the problem with America....fucking leaches sucking off of everyone else's wallets

Reminder - no one in thi country is "without healthcare" Anyone can pay for any service they need. Sheeez. Let's get the right words.

Are you sure you're referring to the United States? I don't think so.

Nah... never mind.

Survival of the fittest. Darwin had it right all along. A race is better as a group when the weak die off. Not when the strong are forced to carry the weak on their backs.

Terrific way to see the world.

Let's hope the weak don't realize that -- they might rebel, leading to chaos, etc.

Sometimes I get the impression people on the right would love for the US to look like Somalia or some 3rd world country where everyone is fending for themselves, where the guy with the biggest gun rules, etc.

Now go back to that job.

and you forgot your own family dumbass.........What the fuck are you babbling about anyway? Why don't you go out and find a job instead of sitting at home on your ass waiting for a handout. You wanna help everyone with everyone elses money right? you have a job and healthcare? Then donate to charities that offer healthcare to the poor. You and those like you are the problem with America....fucking leaches sucking off of everyone else's wallets

How do you know where I am sitting or what kind of handout I am waiting for?

The right way to solve this is to ensure the system provides health care for everyone. Since insurance company failed to do this on their own, the government has to (unfortunately) step in and put in a real safety net.

The wrong way to solve this is to be selfish.

In reality--the democrats in congress who voted for the 2000 page entitlement program probably signed their own political suicide note. It's always been known that the democrat U.S. senate had no intention of signing any bill that had a public option in it. Just like the Cap & Tax bill that the congress signed off on--the Senate stopped cold.

I guess that's why the U.S. democrat congress has an approval rating of 14%. Why? Because they really do not listen to their constituents--& are only proping up the left wing waccos of their support.

Maybe--they'll find a way to blame that on Boooosh too--LOL

jumpo.png

So watch them take out the public option and sign the same bill, watch, this bill will be passed by the senate, maybe it will appear watered down but this is one of the keystones in bringing marxism to the usa.

the government sucks at everything it does, its the morons who think this is a good idea, its the marxist who promote this on the internet, on every message board, in blogs, in articles, the marxist are attacking the USA, they are on the march, this is one of their major strategies.

Now go back to that job.

How do you know where I am sitting or what kind of handout I am waiting for?

The right way to solve this is to ensure the system provides health care for everyone. Since insurance company failed to do this on their own, the government has to (unfortunately) step in and put in a real safety net.

The wrong way to solve this is to be selfish.

No one's being selfish. It's called responsibility...the responsibility to take care of yourself and family. If you have a shit job and no healthcare then you need to refocus your vision and goals to achieving a better job and good healthcare, NOT wait for me to pay your fricken bills because your too goddam lazy to improve your own lot in life. If all of these lazy ass liberals would man up and get jobs, start buying health insurance and quit whining maybe we could get on with the country's business

and you are WRONG!!!!!!!!! It is NOT the responsibility of government to provide health insurance to people perfectly capable of working and paying their own fair share.

Now...illegal aliens will get FREE healthcare and are EXEMPT from any and all fines based on Pelosi's Bill. How do you feel about that? Ah ... you don't care...it's not your money right?

Forum List

Back