Health and the profit motive

I occasionally watch past episodes of American Greed. The doctor described below was hauling in the dough and putting patients through mental and physical suffering through bogus skin cancer cases. I don't remember the second part of this episode concerning military suppliers fraud against the government. Definitely due to fact that they've shown a number of various scammers. These folks are really sick in that they put our troops in even greater danger while they're already in harm's way.

Dr. Stokes
12:00 AM ET Thu, 11 Oct 2012
In Grand Rapids, Michigan, Dr. Robert Stokes runs a thriving dermatology practice that's making millions. But Dr. Stokes has a dark secret. American Greed profiles a doctor obsessed with the bottom line. And in a second case, Darlene Wooten and Charlene Corley are twin sisters. They're making a fortune in defense contracts. But behind the scenes, things are not as they seem. American Greed profiles a multi-million dollar fraud against the government.​

A
And in the government systems...in particular Britain, tests are not given and drugs aren't given simply because of bureaucratic decisions, and cost cutting......and a lack of empathy by the clock punching Doctors.....

People in Britain die all the time while they are on lists waiting for treatment.
And people die in the US because they can't afford tests. Something that happened to the mother of a friend of my. Who didn't get her cancer diagnosed in time because she couldn't afford to go to the doctor when she started feeling bad. Furthermore I'M NOT BRITISH. I can speak for my socialized medicine, not the British one.

All of the socialized medical systems are running out of money.....and if those countries actually had to provide for their own militaries.....actual militaries to defend their people....they would already be out of money...

What a load of garbage. No, they aren't out of money, and they maintain more than adequate "defense". We pay for OFFENSE, not defense. There is no existential threat to America.
A
And in the government systems...in particular Britain, tests are not given and drugs aren't given simply because of bureaucratic decisions, and cost cutting......and a lack of empathy by the clock punching Doctors.....

People in Britain die all the time while they are on lists waiting for treatment.
And people die in the US because they can't afford tests. Something that happened to the mother of a friend of my. Who didn't get her cancer diagnosed in time because she couldn't afford to go to the doctor when she started feeling bad. Furthermore I'M NOT BRITISH. I can speak for my socialized medicine, not the British one.

All of the socialized medical systems are running out of money.....and if those countries actually had to provide for their own militaries.....actual militaries to defend their people....they would already be out of money...

What a load of garbage. No, they aren't out of money, and they maintain more than adequate "defense". We pay for OFFENSE, not defense. There is no existential threat to America.

Less than 5 seconds to find this...numb nuts....

NHS 'penniless', with nearly half of hospitals forced to axe or postpone surgery

British Medical Association chair Dr Mark Porter said: “The money has run out. This is a disgraceful failure of our patients.”

Operations across half the country now face the axe due to cutbacks.

Health professionals spoke out as operations across half the country face cancellation or delays due to Theresa May ’s cuts, according to health charity The King’s Fund. That means many patients needing surgery such as knee or hip replacements will be left in agony.
You quote this as if it is some sort of terminal condition. The NHS is under attack from the tories who want to bring in a shitty US style system.
It wont happen,the tories will get booted out and the new government will restore the levels of funding we had before these parasites took over.

A

A

Less than 5 seconds to find this...numb nuts....

NHS 'penniless', with nearly half of hospitals forced to axe or postpone surgery

British Medical Association chair Dr Mark Porter said: “The money has run out. This is a disgraceful failure of our patients.”

Operations across half the country now face the axe due to cutbacks.

Health professionals spoke out as operations across half the country face cancellation or delays due to Theresa May ’s cuts, according to health charity The King’s Fund. That means many patients needing surgery such as knee or hip replacements will be left in agony.
You quote this as if it is some sort of terminal condition. The NHS is under attack from the tories who want to bring in a shitty US style system.
It wont happen,the tories will get booted out and the new government will restore the levels of funding we had before these parasites took over.

The Tories don't have to do anything...your system is collapsing....they are trying to save it. Do nothing....it will collapse and then you will actually have to fix it.

Forum List

Back