Healight: fighting infection from INSIDE

It's long been known that UV radiation kills everything ... including humans ... even the low energy UVA is ionizing ...

A otherwise healthy human body can fight off viral infections on it's own usually ... eat right, exercise and cut back on heroin usage ... these extreme procedures are only needed for the very old and the very sick, in those who may well suffer more damage from the cure than the virus ...

UV is nasty stuff ...

ENGLEWOOD, CO / ACCESSWIRE / April 20, 2020 / Aytu BioScience, Inc. (AYTU) (the "Company"), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on commercializing novel products that address significant patient needs announced today that it has signed an exclusive worldwide license from Cedars-Sinai to develop and commercialize the Healight Platform Technology ("Healight"). This medical device technology platform, discovered and developed by scientists at Cedars-Sinai, is being studied as a potential first-in-class treatment for coronavirus and other respiratory infections.

The Healight technology employs proprietary methods of administering intermittent ultraviolet (UV) A light via a novel endotracheal medical device. Pre-clinical findings indicate the technology's significant impact on eradicating a wide range of viruses and bacteria, inclusive of coronavirus. The data have been the basis of discussions with the FDA for a near-term path to enable human use for the potential treatment of coronavirus in intubated patients in the intensive care unit (ICU). Beyond the initial pursuit of a coronavirus ICU indication, additional data suggest broader clinical applications for the technology across a range of viral and bacterial pathogens. This includes bacteria implicated in ventilator associated pneumonia (VAP).

Aytu BioScience

I
Yes, work is being done on this.

It's a neat idea.

If you think tRump was referring to this research you're really reaching.

No, I dont. I recognize though that he was just thinking out loud. And this shows scientists HAVE been working on exactly where his mind was going. No, Trump's NOT a scientist. I dont expect him to be an expert on everything. He is an idea man. Hes a leader. He has goals and he looks to the experts to solve problems. That's HIS job.

Forum List

Back