Head of nationalist Austrian party to attend Trump inauguration of

This does not surprise me. The Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs (Austrian Freedom Party) FPÖ was founded by Nazis in 1956 and was known for being anti-Jew before it became anti-Muslim. Its first Führer was Anton Reinthaller who was a former SS-Brigadeführer (Major General). These are Trump's kind of people.

Anton_Reinthaller_zps623byulg.jpg

SS-Brigadeführer Anton Reinthaller first Führer of the FPÖ

This does not surprise me. The Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs (Austrian Freedom Party) FPÖ was founded by Nazis in 1956 and was known for being anti-Jew before it became anti-Muslim. Its first Führer was Anton Reinthaller who was a former SS-Brigadeführer (Major General). These are Trump's kind of people.

Trump that has a jewish daughter and grandkids? The trump that has jews in his cabinet? Lol

Trump that has a jewish daughter and grandkids? The trump that has jews in his cabinet? Lol

Yrs, I told you they have changed from being anti-Jew to anti-Muslim.
Muslim-hating Austrian Jews warned by Israel's president

Forum List

Back