HEAD FAKE? OBAMA NEVER SIGNED AMNESTY ORDER!?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
WND ^

NEW YORK – It’s common knowledge President Obama signed an executive order directing the Department of Homeland Security to forgive millions of illegal aliens for their past violations of immigration law, right? Wrong. Today the National Archives and Records Administration, responsible for such maintaining such filings, said no such executive order was ever signed or filed, confirming WND’s report Wednesday. A National Archives librarian, Jeffrey Hartley, made the confirmation in an email Thursday to WND. “As I indicated, it would appear that there is not an Executive Order stemming from the President’s remarks on November 20 on immigration,” Hartley wrote....

Obama's plan is right on schedule. He has the black people all worked up and now he's onto wiping up the illegal immigrants and I see he added Indians in there too

what a President huh using whatever he can AGAINST you the people he Represents.

Obama's plan is right on schedule. He has the black people all worked up and now he's onto wiping up the illegal immigrants and I see he added Indians in there too

what a President huh using whatever he can AGAINST you the people he Represents.
Stupid *******, and other darkies.

The mulatto messiah never said he was doing an EO, he said he was taking executive action. He just told Jeh Johnson what he wanted and good ole Jeh starts writing new guidelines for DHS to implement every wish of his master. In fact they have already released some of the new rules.

Forum List

Back