Head Count

I lean

• Total voters
Where do you land? I think this board has a 2-3 v 1 ratio of conservatives to liberals.

So just exactly where are you categorizing the people who consider themselves to be "moderates"?

Left? Right?

You're going to find that at least 1/3 of the votes are going to be in the "moderate" category.

Kind of screws up your whole poll, doesn't it?

As to the POINT of your poll, I doubt any of us will ever figure that out.

Moderate? So what. If they're moderate, they're categorized as moderate.

My last name isn't Rasmussen.

I'm quite sure YOUR definition of "moderate" is much different than my definition of "moderate".

I'm also quite sure that YOUR definitions of "right" and "left" are much different than my definitions of "right" and "left".

Therefore, your poll is an exercise in futility, much like having any sort of meaningful debate with you and the other leftists in this forum.

So just exactly where are you categorizing the people who consider themselves to be "moderates"?

Left? Right?

You're going to find that at least 1/3 of the votes are going to be in the "moderate" category.

Kind of screws up your whole poll, doesn't it?

As to the POINT of your poll, I doubt any of us will ever figure that out.

Moderate? So what. If they're moderate, they're categorized as moderate.

My last name isn't Rasmussen.

I'm quite sure YOUR definition of "moderate" is much different than my definition of "moderate".

I'm also quite sure that YOUR definitions of "right" and "left" are much different than my definitions of "right" and "left".

Therefore, your poll is an exercise in futility, much like having any sort of meaningful debate with you and the other leftists in this forum.

What does it matter what my definition is!? I'm not voting FOR people.

"Fuck liberals".

That's where I lean.

emot-colbert.gif

Gracious. Much worse than I thought. 12 right, 3 left.

Let's wait for the dead vote and illegal aliens.

You know you guys always come through in a pinch when it's time to roll with that play!

gc-yes.gif

To me, and I think that this is the more accurate way to look at it, the scale isn't left and right linearly, it's more like a diamond shape, with left and right but also top and bottom. The top is "authoritarian" and the bottom is "lbertarian" (small L).

So you have some who are libertarian right, some authoritarian left, others libertarian left and authoritarian right.

IMO, progressives are authoritarian left, Libertarians are libertarian right, and SoCons are authoritarian right. I believe that libertarian lefties are so scarce and they are non-existant in politics.

I dunno. I'd be willing to call myself libertarian left. I certainly don't like to think of myself as 'right wing' or 'conservative'.

Gracious. Much worse than I thought. 12 right, 3 left.

Let's wait for the dead vote and illegal aliens.

You know you guys always come through in a pinch when it's time to roll with that play!

gc-yes.gif

You could do an entire parody on that and call it The Voting Dead. A post-apocalypse world where zombies have taken over all the polling places and they're voting for democrats.

dead-democratic-voting-polls.jpg

I usually say I'm right, but I'm probably moderate. Damnit.

I understand the confusion. I voted moderate because I tend to be conservative on money and libertarian on social issues and foreign policy.

Forum List

Back