Head Count

I lean

• Total voters
Where do you land? I think this board has a 2-3 v 1 ratio of conservatives to liberals.

The obvious problem is that you liberals all claim you are moderates.

We are moderates. It's you right wingers who have moved so far right, everybody looks liberal in comparison.

Zell Miller moved hard right, too. :cuckoo:

In fact, he said that the democrats moved left of him. Imagine a democrat actually telling it like it really is.

"Fuck liberals".

That's where I lean.

emot-colbert.gif

Yep liberal chicks are HOT!

Sure... a few.

But you damn sure better get 'em young.

liberal_women.jpg

(Gotta disagree on Monica though, she was just a little plump. Salvageable.)
Monica minus 10 pounds was Kim Kardashion hot. Willy did have good taste. (other than Hillary)

As I figured, the lefties will lie or not vote to skew the results. BDBoop has not voted in her own poll and Moonglow and Mr Clean call themselves moderates.

I've seen Mr. Clean actually have some moderate ideas. Moonglow is just a leftwing hack.

I have some respect for Mr. Clean, but he's hardly a moderate.
The problem is that half the libs here think obama is right wing. Their bench mark is way off the center.
I would call Ike a moderate and Nixon slightly to his left. So, in my never humble opinion, anyone left of Dick Nixon is a Liberal/Progressive.

Only seven polling LEFT? I get more leftists--admittedly mostly trolls but not all--than that on the first page or two of most new threads I start. :)

As I figured, the lefties will lie or not vote to skew the results. BDBoop has not voted in her own poll and Moonglow and Mr Clean call themselves moderates.

Are you aware that once I vote, I will no longer be able to see the votes? Obviously you haven't voted either - is it for the same reason?

Are you aware that once I vote, I will no longer be able to see the votes? Obviously you haven't voted either - is it for the same reason?

Are you sure? I voted and I can still see the votes both those on the graph and the individual votes. Why couldn't you?

Just the fact that you think political alignment is a simple Left -- Right thing on ALL issues, you've probably excluded 60% of the membership who might be Economically Right, but Socially Left -- or -- the rarer but countable Socially Right but Economically Left.

Can't count me anywhere on your limited poll.. So the science of this is gonna be WAAAY off since at least half of the people you consider Cons on this board are really libertarians..

I didn't go over your head here did I?

Where I lean politically depends on the issue some I lean right some left I support the death penalty but am pro choice.

Same here. I thoroughly support the death penalty. Sometimes you just have to take out the trash. The DP is generally applied only in the worst of cases. These are people that you never want to allow back out on the streets and are even a danger to the corrections officers. When you're facing life in prison without parole, what have you got to lose when it comes to killing or injuring a prison guard?

On abortion rights, I can't say that I'm in favor of ending a baby's life, but I'm not as frightened of abortion as I am of government that has the power to dictate whether or not you can have one. I think it's a question that's best left to the individual.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back