Head Butt To The Bladder....

Darlene

Silver Member
Jul 26, 2014
Missouri, United States
Any mommies out there?
The little boy I'm carrying is a little ninja. He's only a little over a pound (approximately) but when he stretches, its quite uncomfortable.
What can I do to ease this discomfort? It's my second baby but it was never this uncomfortable this early (24 weeks now).
TIA

Any mommies out there?
The little boy I'm carrying is a little ninja. He's only a little over a pound (approximately) but when he stretches, its quite uncomfortable.
What can I do to ease this discomfort? It's my second baby but it was never this uncomfortable this early (24 weeks now).
TIA

I feel for you. Not a mommy, but I recall my mom talking about being pregnant with one of my brothers who was freakishly long. She said he beat the hell out of her and she spent the last couple months of her pregnancy crying in near constant pain because he was pounding on just about every organ in her body.

I dig babbies. :thup:

Got four of 'em.

And a grand-critter. :beer:

Good luck, mom ma'am.

He'll some day be a football player, head-butting the bladders of major university opponents.

Got four of 'em.

Good luck, mom ma'am.

He'll some day be a football player, head-butting the bladders of major university opponents.
I hope not! Football is dangerous. He can only play if I can wrap him in bubble wrap! :ack-1:
LOL.

As they grow older, try not to stand in the way of their dreams and persuits.
Guide them and steer them toward their goals. Keep them close and keep them safe, but send them along their journeys.

Got four of 'em.

Good luck, mom ma'am.

I hope not! Football is dangerous. He can only play if I can wrap him in bubble wrap! :ack-1:
LOL.

Guide them and steer them toward their goals. Keep them close and keep them safe, but send them along their journeys.
I personally dislike football but if my boys want to play when they're older, they're welcome to.

Got four of 'em.

Good luck, mom ma'am.

LOL.

I personally dislike football but if my boys want to play when they're older, they're welcome to.
So, you know you're baking another boy? Cool. :thup:

I never ever thought that my (3) boys listened to a word I ever said to them. But a few years ago one of my sons (at age 20) told me that his mom and I taught him "street smarts". I just about cried.

All I remember doing is applying the principals of math and physics to the everyday world around them, whatever the situation or circumstance.

I had only one caveat... be very careful of the company you keep. If your "friends" get in trouble, you get in trouble.

I ultimately remarried and had a daughter. Folks told me that girls were different... that's for damn sure LOL. This young lady was born to greatness. She had her own mission the moment she popped from the pooter. She's now a Freshman at the Boston Conservatory, working on a BFA in dance.

Got four of 'em.

Good luck, mom ma'am.

LOL.

So, you know you're baking another boy? Cool. :thup:

I never ever thought that my (3) boys listened to a word I ever said to them. But a few years ago one of my sons (at age 20) told me that his mom and I taught him "street smarts". I just about cried.

All I remember doing is applying the principals of math and physics to the everyday world around them, whatever the situation or circumstance.

I had only one caveat... be very careful of the company you keep. If your "friends" get in trouble, you get in trouble.

I ultimately remarried and had a daughter. Folks told me that girls were different... that's for damn sure LOL. This young lady was born to greatness. She had her own mission the moment she popped from the pooter. She's now a Freshman at the Boston Conservatory, working on a BFA in dance.
That's awesome. :) Your son must not be that much older than I am (I'm 21). I personally don't want any daughters but I don't mind other peoples daughters.

Forum List

Back