He won...again...

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
When was the last time anyone heard anything about the investigation into the Russian hack on the American election, and all of the Trump campaign who were meeting with, and having contact with Russian agents while Russia was actively influencing the election?

Trump did it again? He got exactly what he wanted. He has completely subverted the investigation into the election into a waste of time invalidating his stupid "Obama wiretapped me" claim. It doesn't matter whether the claim was false, or not. It doesn't matter whether Trump knew it was false when he made it, or not. It served its purpose. It changed the conversation, and the scope of the investigation. He won. Again.

unnamed-2-1.jpg

I believe there are investigations still going on but so far there has been no evidence of collusion.

It's like the way the convicts think about crime. This is a proven behavior.

i wont get caught
if I get caught I wont get charged
If I get charged i'll get probation
if I don't get probation I'll get a suspended sentence
if I don't get a suspended sentence I'll get credit for time served
If I don't get credit for time served i'll only do 90 days.
If I get more than 90 days I'll make parole
If I don't make parole it's the officers fault for writing me up!

Clapper already said that there was no collusion. My theory is that the Brits did BO a favor and checked Trump's campaign out for collusion with Russia, "off the books", i.e. no FISA or other US "oversight". Since there was no US "surveillance" there is nothing to find. Yet how did the MSM get the scoop on Trump's calls to Australia's PM and other calls listened on? There is a "there there", but not sure how to track it down...

i wont get caught

Thank you for the analogy of Trump being nothing more than a criminal. You are correct.

Add this to your list, PumpkinR: "But Trump WILL be impeached".

You haven't been right about a damn thing since you slithered onto this forum. Stupid as a stump and worn out talking points....that's you

Trump is having his way with you loons, know why? You're fucking stupid and easy to play

You've been staring into a mirror for too long.
But you are quick when it comes to changing onto your other screen name and giving yourself a star for your posts.

i wont get caught

Thank you for the analogy of Trump being nothing more than a criminal. You are correct.
Awww you can do better than that simple minded deflection. You know I was talking about you guys.

When was the last time anyone heard anything about the investigation into the Russian hack on the American election, and all of the Trump campaign who were meeting with, and having contact with Russian agents while Russia was actively influencing the election?

Trump did it again? He got exactly what he wanted. He has completely subverted the investigation into the election into a waste of time invalidating his stupid "Obama wiretapped me" claim. It doesn't matter whether the claim was false, or not. It doesn't matter whether Trump knew it was false when he made it, or not. It served its purpose. It changed the conversation, and the scope of the investigation. He won. Again.

If I felt an investigation would silence you nutters, I'd be all for it, but your type, just like the Benghazi nutjobs will never be happy with the truth. You will carry on and on and on, and even when proven wrong, you will resort to more BS. Have fun, just like the Benghazi knuckleheads.

You haven't been right about a damn thing since you slithered onto this forum. Stupid as a stump and worn out talking points....that's you

Trump is having his way with you loons, know why? You're fucking stupid and easy to play

But you are quick when it comes to changing onto your other screen name and giving yourself a star for your posts.

:blahblah: :itsok:

200.gif

Clapper already said that there was no collusion. My theory is that the Brits did BO a favor and checked Trump's campaign out for collusion with Russia, "off the books", i.e. no FISA or other US "oversight". Since there was no US "surveillance" there is nothing to find. Yet how did the MSM get the scoop on Trump's calls to Australia's PM and other calls listened on? There is a "there there", but not sure how to track it down...

" Yet how did the MSM get the scoop on Trump's calls to Australia's PM and other calls listened on?"
Internal leaks from distraught people within the White House, that's how.

Posting emoticons as a response is the same as rolling over and pissing yourself.

Comey has responded to Graham and the committees. Things are quiet. That is not good for Trump.

Posting emoticons as a response is the same as rolling over and pissing yourself.

Trump won't be impeached.

Now return to topic, your meager attempts at insulting me have never worked and never will. You're amatuer hour

Forum List

Back