He will die in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet it was Trump who ended up having to pay $25 Million restitution to the folks he had ripped off and a Million dollar fine to the Government for the scam...
And it was the Clintons who were paid millions for speaking engagements by a company that was run by Ex-KGB. What's your point again?
that is different than having to pay millions on account you had a fraud operation going on LOL its perfectly Legal and common to get paid for speeches

Tell me...why would an Austrian woman spend so much time on an American political forum pushing a Pro-Putin agenda? Just think about that one for a second. If you can.
The same reason as an African American, and Irishman, an Italian, a Cherokee...and whatever Lakhota is ( :) )...

You do know we are a land made up of many different nationalities, don't you, snowflake?

I have many American friends, most of them in Texas, but some in a few other states, it was one of them that suggested I join this forum.

Tell me...why would an Austrian woman spend so much time on an American political forum pushing a Pro-Putin agenda? Just think about that one for a second. If you can.
The same reason as an African American, and Irishman, an Italian, a Cherokee...and whatever Lakhota is ( :) )...

You do know we are a land made up of many different nationalities, don't you, snowflake?

Yes, but she's not an American. She doesn't reside here. She lives in Austria. Allegedly.

I repeat I am not pushing a pro-Putin agenda.

You are not in the FZ now Pillars, where you can whine who should be allowed and who shouldn't be allowed in your um domain.

I've illustrated exactly where you've posted a pro-Putin agenda. If you feel my posts are against the rules, report them.

that is different than having to pay millions on account you had a fraud operation going on LOL its perfectly Legal and common to get paid for speeches
Oh sure...taking cash from EX-KGB during an election campaign is perfectly ok with snowflakes.... :p

Yes, but she's not an American. She doesn't reside here. She lives in Austria. Allegedly.
So you have no verifiable clue WHO she is, no verifiable clue WHAT she is, and no verifiable clue WHERE she is....but we need to listen to your conspiracy theory based on the fact that you don't like that she has a differing opinion than yours....?!

:lmao:

Stop repeating yourself.

Nobody has to prove anything to something like you, but there are people here who know full well I'm in the Bundesheer, I wear a uniform I'm more of a Patriot than a chickenhawk or whatever they call them like you are.

I have a vested interest in not wanting a war with Russia.

Just keep an open mind and read some of Lucy's pro-Russian posts. Her position is that we must find common cause with Russia or risk WWIII. Seriously. Any criticism of Russian policies, or recommendations that sanctions remain in place, etc. results in Lucy stating that people want WWIII.

Trumps Ties to Russia
Post-Brexit, dialogue with Russia urged
Trumps talks of lifting Russia sanctions.
Euro 2016 (Football)
Euro 2016 (Football)
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

Russia is one of Lucy's favorite subjects, and her advice is that we should all get into bed with Vladimir Putin, because he's a super guy, and Russia should be our friend.

Pay no attention to the fact that the bear has teeth and claws!

So you have no verifiable clue WHO she is, no verifiable clue WHAT she is, and no verifiable clue WHERE she is....but we need to listen to your conspiracy theory based on the fact that you don't like that she has a differing opinion than yours....?!

I know what she posts. Read her posts. I linked some of them above.

Pillars likes Conspiracy Theory and she hates Jews and whites, she hates anyone who isn't either black or Muslim.

She also went on the Radical Militant Feminist and Baby Murderers Screaming March, so she supports murdering babies as they slumber in the womb, abortion as a means of contraception.

She has no moral ground to stand on, she is also out of her comfort zone being upstairs.

Just keep an open mind and read some of Lucy's pro-Russian posts. Her position is that we must find common cause with Russia or risk WWIII. Seriously. Any criticism of Russian policies, or recommendations that sanctions remain in place, etc. results in Lucy stating that people want WWIII.

Trumps Ties to Russia
Post-Brexit, dialogue with Russia urged
Trumps talks of lifting Russia sanctions.
Euro 2016 (Football)
Euro 2016 (Football)
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

Russia is one of Lucy's favorite subjects, and her advice is that we should all get into bed with Vladimir Putin, because he's a super guy, and Russia should be our friend.

Pay no attention to the fact that the bear has teeth and claws!

None of this has anything to do with the OP.

Stop derailing the thread, you are NOT in the FZ now, you do not bring your obsession upstairs.

Stick to the OP topic.

We can discuss you supporting abortion as a means of contraception, your support of murdering babies in the womb.

So - AGAIN - you have no verifiable clue WHO she is, no verifiable clue WHAT she is, and no verifiable clue WHERE she is....but we need to listen to your conspiracy theory based on the fact that you don't like that she has a differing opinion than yours....?!

So - AGAIN - you have no verifiable clue WHO she is, no verifiable clue WHAT she is, and no verifiable clue WHERE she is....but we need to listen to your conspiracy theory based on the fact that you don't like that she has a differing opinion than yours....?!

Exactly.

:uhoh3:

I have many American friends, most of them in Texas, but some in a few other states, it was one of them that suggested I join this forum.
Oh sure...taking cash from EX-KGB during an election campaign is perfectly ok with snowflakes.... :p
If you know it [LOL] and its all factual how come no Prosecution...call Jeff Sessions ..tell him all you know LOL

If you know it [LOL] and its all factual how come no Prosecution...call Jeff Sessions ..tell him all you know LOL

Jefferson Sessions could be on it already, you wouldn't know, I'm sure he's interested in the sordid affairs at The Clinton Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back