He wasn't kidding: Federal agents conduct immigration enforcement raids in at least six states

unlike politicians of the past, Trump is a man of his word.

Trump said his inaugural was the most attended and most watched in history. When the parks dep showed the photos Trump shut them down. The guy is mental. His word means nothing.

Thank you president Trump. I saw the tear fest on TV, "he's ripping families apart". Cry me a river. How odd to leftists that the laws are for everyone and should be enforced. For me they are more than welcome to join their illegal immigrant.
Trump said he would not rip families apart....was he LYING again?

Finally, a president with balls large enough to have the courage to do the right thing.

Ah, the snowflakes will be siding with the criminals as usual.

Obama deported thousands. Trump is like a shortbus student by comparison
Trump has only been at it for a couple weeks, and he actually is letting homeland security do its job.
Unlike banana boy who tied the hands of homeland security and refused to do anything about the grease leak on the southern border.

You know Trump is 2,000,000 deportations behind schedule
You know Trump hasn't even been in office for a month? LMAO at you.

Thank you president Trump. I saw the tear fest on TV, "he's ripping families apart". Cry me a river. How odd to leftists that the laws are for everyone and should be enforced. For me they are more than welcome to join their illegal immigrant.
mexicans dont have family structures like normal humans.
in the mexican family, the go to places they shouldnt be and plop their genetic waste hoping that they wont have to take care of it.

Trump said his inaugural was the most attended and most watched in history. When the parks dep showed the photos Trump shut them down. The guy is mental. His word means nothing.
It was....so.....

Turn off your fake news, it makes you look like an idiot.....

The parks dept posted photos and even fox news covered the empty reviewing stands. Trump is the most pathological liar to ever con the american people

It was....so.....

The parks dept posted photos and even fox news covered the empty reviewing stands. Trump is the most pathological liar to ever con the american people
He was not talking about personal attendance.

what the hell does that have to do with the conversation?
Was one of Trump's campaign promises to to have the biggest, most attended inaugural?
We are talking about keeping his word on campaign promises. Now go whine somewhere else.

It was....so.....

Obama also beat Trump like a drum in TV viewership. Trump wouldnt know the truth if it shot him in the midddle of 5th ave.

That's too bad, she should not have used someone elses social security number. Identity thief is a felony and Trump also promised to deport criminal illegals

It was....so.....

Read your own post you liberal fucktard....:lol:

He isn't ripping them apart. Their illegal actions did that and for that, they are responsible.

It was....so.....

Obama also beat Trump like a drum in TV viewership. Trump wouldnt know the truth if it shot him in the midddle of 5th ave.

Obama became President 8 years earlier than Trump when less people had the internet due to availability and resources to afford it.

That's too bad, she should not have used someone elses social security number. Identity thief is a felony and Trump also promised to deport criminal illegals

Use of some elses SSN with ones own name is noj a violation of 18 usc 1028 according to USSC overturning lower courts 2009

It was....so.....

And, how about online viewing? Now, I think this is a STUPID argument, but since you're having it, Don't leave anything out.

Use of some elses SSN with ones own name is noj a violation of 18 usc 1028 according to USSC overturning lower courts 2009
Identity theft is illegal however.....so.....

So now you admit the EO was a total fuck up.?
Will you admit the decision by the court was a total fuck up?
The decision by the judge was challenged in court and the court ruled against Trump 3-0. Trump lost, the ban was rushed and the roll out sloppy. Swing and miss. Try again

U.S. immigration authorities arrested hundreds of undocumented immigrants in at least a half-dozen states this week in a series of raids that marked the first large-scale enforcement of President Trump’s Jan. 26 order to crack down on the estimated 11 million immigrants living here illegally.

The raids, which officials said targeted known criminals, also netted some immigrants who did not have criminal records, an apparent departure from similar enforcement waves during the Obama administration that aimed to just corral and deport those who had committed crimes.

Trump has pledged to deport as many as 3 million undocumented immigrants with criminal records. Last month he also made a change to the Obama administration’s policy of prioritizing deportation for convicted criminals, substantially broadening the scope of who the Department of Homeland Security can target to include those with minor offenses or no convictions at all.

Federal agents conduct immigration enforcement raids in at least six states

Eventually, if you have an outstanding parking ticket, out you go the way it should be.

Attention liberals: keep those pussy hats ready to go because I'm sure you are going to get the call to protest and riot. Today six states, tomorrow twelve. :banana::banana::banana:

This is AWESOME...the bitch-slapping of illegals, weirdos, bottom feeders and criminals continues.
President Trump is going to need a wheel barrow to haul around that giant ball-sack of his.

The order to deport her was issued in 2013. She was detained when she went to the ICE office for a routine check-in with officials and knew it was a possibility that she could be detained, but she took the chance anyway.

Forum List

Back