He was stupid to get caught, leave him. He knew what he was getting into.

The Obama Administration has introduced a dangerous precedent into the fold. It has given the Taliban or Al-Qaeda leverage. By capturing American soldiers or citizen contractors, they can put a price on their heads, one for five, 10 or 20 combatants. Stop being a troll deanie. You don't want me wiping the floor with you in your own thread.

a republican talking head said on CNN yesterday.

You've sent a message to every Al-Qaeda group in the world that says that there is some value now in that hostage in a way that they didn't have before.

What's the message you guys want to send? That America values it's citizen's (and soldier's)lives at zero? Would that make you feel safer? How proud of a cowardly fucking American are you? "Deanie" doesn't have to worry, you're too stupid to wipe your own ass let alone the floor, with anything.

OK this is the fifth time I think;

On 18 October 2011 captured IDF tank gunner Gilad Shalit, captured by the Palestinian militant organization Hamas in 2006, was released in exchange for 1027 Palestinian prisoners held in Israel. The released prisoners were responsible for the deaths of 569 Israeli civilians.

Go try to sell your cowardly crap to the Israelis.

Well i guess there is a few smart ones there.i wonder did the 5 Taliban terrorist pinkie swear or did scouts honor to say they will be good and not rejoin there fight to kill as many americans they can. That would be good enough for oblaama

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

GOP Lawmakers: Prisoner Exchange Violated Law - ABC News

Taliban prisoner swap was ILLEGAL and could lead to Obama's IMPEACHMENT

We are leaving the Middle East. Hopefully for good. Seems Republicans are saying, "He was stupid to get caught, leave him. He knew what he was getting into when he enlisted".
If we don't get whoever is still alive and captive out now, it may never happen. Since Republicans don't want to pay for veterans here and even cut food stamps for disabled veterans, perhaps that's their plan. How many Americans have disappeared in Iraq and Afghanistan and we don't know if they are alive or not?

This is a signal for anyone who may still be an alive captive.

How come you aren't quoting Feinstein?

Feinstein: Congress Should Have Been Consulted on Bergdahl Exchange - WSJ

White House to Feinstein: Yeah, we apologize for that illegal prisoner swap

Yea, why?

Boehner: White House kept prisoner trade secret because Congress opposed it | TheHill

Leaving an American to die at the hands of Islamic Extremists? Isn't that what Republicans said Obama did at Benghazi?

And to justify their "rational", they say Obama released the five Taliban who are the "TOP TALIBAN" and the American is a deserter who deserved to die.

First, it wasn't the Taliban that attacked us. It was al Qaeda, which I suspect is the reason Republicans stopped looking for Bin Laden. They thought they were hunting the Taliban.

Second, all Americans deserve a trial. Remember, "innocent until proven guilty"? I seem to remember that written somewhere.

We are leaving the Middle East. Hopefully for good. Seems Republicans are saying, "He was stupid to get caught, leave him. He knew what he was getting into when he enlisted".
If we don't get whoever is still alive and captive out now, it may never happen. Since Republicans don't want to pay for veterans here and even cut food stamps for disabled veterans, perhaps that's their plan. How many Americans have disappeared in Iraq and Afghanistan and we don't know if they are alive or not?

Yea, why?

Boehner: White House kept prisoner trade secret because Congress opposed it | TheHill

Leaving an American to die at the hands of Islamic Extremists? Isn't that what Republicans said Obama did at Benghazi?

And to justify their "rational", they say Obama released the five Taliban who are the "TOP TALIBAN" and the American is a deserter who deserved to die.

First, it wasn't the Taliban that attacked us. It was al Qaeda, which I suspect is the reason Republicans stopped looking for Bin Laden. They thought they were hunting the Taliban.

Second, all Americans deserve a trial. Remember, "innocent until proven guilty"? I seem to remember that written somewhere.

Its just not 'they' saying it, its democrats too.

Bowe Bergdahl Prisoner Swap ‘Totally’ Did Not Follow the Law, Senate Intel Chair Says

Bowe Bergdahl Prisoner Swap ?Totally? Did Not Follow the Law, Senate Intel Chair Says - ABC News

Democrats are also saying it was a gigantic bipartisan NO when Obama first tried the same swap in 2011.

How many of your kind cried and whined that Obama was illegally killing an American using a drone on an American born terrorist? Remember that? The poor guy wasn't being given "due process".

Now this guy is an alleged deserter. Not a terrorist. Not someone actively plotting to attack this country. And yet, your kind is saying "fuck him, let him die over there".

That proves it's all about Obama. Republicans don't care. They only want power so they can shovel money to the rich. And you have the nerve to point fingers at me? Ha!

How many of your kind cried and whined that Obama was illegally killing an American using a drone on an American born terrorist? Remember that? The poor guy wasn't being given "due process".

yea no shit.....where was your thread questioning this?...

Now this guy is an alleged deserter. Not a terrorist. Not someone actively plotting to attack this country. And yet, your kind is saying "fuck him, let him die over there".

my kind?.....what kind is that?.....and once again.....where is your thread questioning this?....

That proves it's all about Obama.

yea people actually questioning the President....so when will you question Obama about anything?.....or will you just go with the flow?.....

Republicans don't care.

im sure they dont....but then i dont believe the Democrats do either.....i know they told you they do and because you dont question them....you belive them....

They only want power so they can shovel money to the rich.

like the Democrats are any different....i know they told you they are....

And you have the nerve to point fingers at me?

that you dont question the Democrats?....yea i point fingers at you....prove me wrong....show me a thread of yours were you are questioning the Democrats like you do the Republicans.....

Democrats are very different. Just the fact the GOP is 90% white and the Democrats are everyone else proves that beyond a doubt.

And Republicans saying we should have left that American soldier there to die after screaming for the protection of American born al Qaeda is a total mystery to me. Then again, it's not really. If we left Afghanistan with that American still captive, what do you think Republican would be saying? Good job? I suspect not.

killing of American citizens without due process (referring to American born al Qaeda)

How can Obama be Impeached? | Stop Obama Now!!

everything i said up there pertains to you refusing to question the Democrats......and you just keep on proving what i have been saying about you for the last 4 years.....you WILL NOT question what you are told by them...even if you are against what they are doing or saying....because....you might be agreeing with Republicans.....and heaven forbid if you are caught doing that......they will strip you of your membership card.....and then you would be lost....no one to tell you what is what....

I'll make sure to post a thread about it when he's released.
No picking and choosing, get Tahmooressi back in the USA.

We're occupying Mexico? I didn't know.

Republicans think because they can ignore the laws here, they should be allowed to ignore laws everywhere.

was the guy a Republican?.....are there no Democrats getting on the Govt about this incident?......once again Dean....dont question anything,just go with what the Far Left whispers in your ear....

Obama is a Muslim terrorist sympathizer

but this shouldn't surprise anyone

the left takes up the cause of anyone who is AGAINST us and our country

not all Lefties Steph.....just the ones like Dean who never questions anything.....if the Democrats told Dean that the Taliban are our friends and the US Govt is the enemy....Dean would grow a beard....

Congressional Democrats SMARTER than the subversives in here....Rats KNOW when to leave a sinking ship!

Senate Dems Go AWOL-They had Obama's back on the Bergdahl/Taliban trade. Now they're walking away

The Weekly Standard ^

On Sunday, Senator Claire McCaskill gave a full-throated defense of the president's decision to release five Taliban commanders from the Guantanamo prison in exchange for Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl. "We saved this man's life. The commander-in-chief acted within his constitutional authority, which he should have done," McCaskill, a Democrat from Missouri, told Fox News host Chris Wallace. "I'm very proud that we have no POWs left in Afghanistan and the president should be proud of it also." But following multiple reports that Bergdahl deserted his post and soldiers died searching for him, McCaskill will no longer say she still supports the...

Yea, why?

No one is saying he deserved to die, they are just pointing out that, as usual, Obama is lying his ass off. The guy they traded for is not the hero Obama and Rice are portraying him as, even the Democrats, the smart ones, are wondering how badly Obama screwed the pooch on this now that the story is coming out. I understand that a couple of them are royally pissed that they didn't get the full story before they went on the Sunday shows to trumpet Obama's latest triumph.

Oh they were only Taliban they are gentle they wouldnt bother us. Yeah right. Down the road these 5 will be the cause for american deaths then see how they feel. Oh thats right obama has a lie made up for that already

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back