He was stupid to get caught, leave him. He knew what he was getting into.

Any left wing lunatic have a link to where any GOP lawmaker said he should have been left behind?

I can't find anyone. I've seen statements that Obama broke the law (true) and the price paid in the exchange is over the moon (Obama let all top echelon Taliban go including a mass murderer).

But no statement that the young man shouldn't have been brought back to America.

GOP Lawmakers: Prisoner Exchange Violated Law - ABC News

Taliban prisoner swap was ILLEGAL and could lead to Obama's IMPEACHMENT

We are leaving the Middle East. Hopefully for good. Seems Republicans are saying, "He was stupid to get caught, leave him. He knew what he was getting into when he enlisted".
If we don't get whoever is still alive and captive out now, it may never happen. Since Republicans don't want to pay for veterans here and even cut food stamps for disabled veterans, perhaps that's their plan. How many Americans have disappeared in Iraq and Afghanistan and we don't know if they are alive or not?

This is a signal for anyone who may still be an alive captive.

He got caught because he deserted. The Military should try him for desertion in the face of the enemy. But then little facts like that escape notice by you retards.

We don't know he deserted. You can't convict someone on hearsay like you do Obama.

Worse, what about the Americans who joined al Qaeda and attacked or planned attacks against this country? Remember Republicans who cried "due process"? Seems this guy wasn't involved in either, but he should be left to die?

Come on, admit it. It's all about "hate Obama".

If we left Afghanistan and Obama left an American behind, you guys would go nuts.

The Pentagon in 2010 determined that Bowe had just walked away. This is not up for debate.

For dumbass rderp. From 2010.

Bowe Bergdahl: Taliban claim captured U.S. solider is teaching fighters bomb-making skills | Mail Online

and.......

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/03/u...idaho-pow-vanished-angered-his-unit.html?_r=0

Sometime after midnight on June 30, 2009, Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl left behind a note in his tent saying he had become disillusioned with the Army, did not support the American mission in Afghanistan and was leaving to start a new life. He slipped off the remote military outpost in Paktika Province on the border with Pakistan and took with him a soft backpack, water, knives, a notebook and writing materials, but left behind his body armor and weapons — startling, given the hostile environment around his outpost.

Last edited:
GOP Lawmakers: Prisoner Exchange Violated Law - ABC News

Taliban prisoner swap was ILLEGAL and could lead to Obama's IMPEACHMENT

We are leaving the Middle East. Hopefully for good. Seems Republicans are saying, "He was stupid to get caught, leave him. He knew what he was getting into when he enlisted".
If we don't get whoever is still alive and captive out now, it may never happen. Since Republicans don't want to pay for veterans here and even cut food stamps for disabled veterans, perhaps that's their plan. How many Americans have disappeared in Iraq and Afghanistan and we don't know if they are alive or not?

This is a signal for anyone who may still be an alive captive.

No, he knew what he was getting into when he left a note detailing his plans to desert and his objections against the war.

He was demoralized and got captured, to condemn Obama for rescuing a soldier (that deserted or not) is crazy. Even if he wasn't a soldier, it would be inhuman for the US government to not try its best to bring him home.

No one is arguing that. The problem is that laws (signed by Obama) were broken (by Obama) to do it and it sent a message to terrorist that the value of a captured American soldier is 5 really bad and nasty high level terrorists. Please tell me you understand what has happened here.

That clause was part of a poison pill package designed to make the President look bad.

It was Unconstitutional as well.

I look forward to the day conservatives try to take it to court.

Any left wing lunatic have a link to where any GOP lawmaker said he should have been left behind?

I can't find anyone. I've seen statements that Obama broke the law (true) and the price paid in the exchange is over the moon (Obama let all top echelon Taliban go including a mass murderer).

But no statement that the young man shouldn't have been brought back to America.

Shitbags like rderp don't care about facts. They just see another opportunity to stir up anger and tear the country apart. I have a hard time believing that even people as stupid as rderp actually believe what they are saying on these boards, they just take the position in order to piss off everyone.

You don't want to leave a man behind? You go in with an elite troop and get him the heck out. You don't trade 5 high level terrorists for him. And you sure as heck don't do it while violating Federal law.

He was demoralized and got captured, to condemn Obama for rescuing a soldier (that deserted or not) is crazy. Even if he wasn't a soldier, it would be inhuman for the US government to not try its best to bring him home.

No one is arguing that. The problem is that laws (signed by Obama) were broken (by Obama) to do it and it sent a message to terrorist that the value of a captured American soldier is 5 really bad and nasty high level terrorists. Please tell me you understand what has happened here.

That clause was part of a poison pill package designed to make the President look bad.

It was Unconstitutional as well.

I look forward to the day conservatives try to take it to court.

Didn't President Oblivious say he had a pen? Apparently he couldn't find it that day.

You don't want to leave a man behind? You go in with an elite troop and get him the heck out. You don't trade 5 high level terrorists for him. And you sure as heck don't do it while violating Federal law.

It was a trail balloon to test the waters for closing gitmo and letting them all go free. Since even the MSM is asking questions this time, I'd say it didn't go as well as they thought.

Holy smokes

you people should of seen what they said about John McCain while he was running for President on his being a POW

these same people here has not a shred of honor

Too bad McCain was left behind DB. Oh wait, he wasn't.

Holy smokes

you people should of seen what they said about John McCain while he was running for President on his being a POW

like you would of cared one way or the other
stop blowing smoke up all our asses you damn insane dividing and tearing this country apart , fake fool

thanx for proving me right again Dean....you dont question anything done by Obama or your Party.....if they say this was on the up and up.....you just say ok....not even a ..."hey wait,i have a question about this".....like i asked you years ago....."hey Dean?....is that a Flag with a "D" on it sticking out of your ass?".....i guess it is.....

How many of your kind cried and whined that Obama was illegally killing an American using a drone on an American born terrorist? Remember that? The poor guy wasn't being given "due process".

Now this guy is an alleged deserter. Not a terrorist. Not someone actively plotting to attack this country. And yet, your kind is saying "fuck him, let him die over there".

That proves it's all about Obama. Republicans don't care. They only want power so they can shovel money to the rich. And you have the nerve to point fingers at me? Ha!

How many of your kind cried and whined that Obama was illegally killing an American using a drone on an American born terrorist? Remember that? The poor guy wasn't being given "due process".

yea no shit.....where was your thread questioning this?...

Now this guy is an alleged deserter. Not a terrorist. Not someone actively plotting to attack this country. And yet, your kind is saying "fuck him, let him die over there".

my kind?.....what kind is that?.....and once again.....where is your thread questioning this?....

That proves it's all about Obama.

yea people actually questioning the President....so when will you question Obama about anything?.....or will you just go with the flow?.....

Republicans don't care.

im sure they dont....but then i dont believe the Democrats do either.....i know they told you they do and because you dont question them....you belive them....

They only want power so they can shovel money to the rich.

like the Democrats are any different....i know they told you they are....

And you have the nerve to point fingers at me?

that you dont question the Democrats?....yea i point fingers at you....prove me wrong....show me a thread of yours were you are questioning the Democrats like you do the Republicans.....

Democrats are very different. Just the fact the GOP is 90% white and the Democrats are everyone else proves that beyond a doubt.

And Republicans saying we should have left that American soldier there to die after screaming for the protection of American born al Qaeda is a total mystery to me. Then again, it's not really. If we left Afghanistan with that American still captive, what do you think Republican would be saying? Good job? I suspect not.

killing of American citizens without due process (referring to American born al Qaeda)

How can Obama be Impeached? | Stop Obama Now!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy smokes

like you would of cared one way or the other
stop blowing smoke up all our asses you damn insane dividing and tearing this country apart , fake fool

You started it DB. If you don't like what you are doing, then stop doing it. Lead by example. Ever heard that saying DB?

A shame he did not have honor as these men did who died for him.

traitor.jpg

I'm sure Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi knows all about that. Where are your liberal friends there?

"We don't give a damn what those Mexicans do to him."

-Obama

I'll make sure to post a thread about it when he's released.
No picking and choosing, get Tahmooressi back in the USA.

We're occupying Mexico? I didn't know.

Republicans think because they can ignore the laws here, they should be allowed to ignore laws everywhere.

We would've been better off if the Taliban killed that traitor but they didn't because he collaborated with them.

Obama is a Muslim terrorist sympathizer

but this shouldn't surprise anyone

the left takes up the cause of anyone who is AGAINST us and our country

Forum List

Back