He was on the toilet .... wait that doesn't work

according to the person, who was not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation and spoke to The Associated Press on Tuesday on the condition of anonymity.

giphy.gif

Well since he didn't do anything about it, perhaps he also didn't call anybody about his doing nothing about it. They should subpoena twitter. I bet he was searching their site for people to sue.

Well since he didn't do anything about it, perhaps he also didn't call anybody about his doing nothing about it. They should subpoena twitter. I bet he was searching their site for people to sue.
They know he was making calls to legislators during the time. Just not all the calls. And they know he was watching tv and resisting his own family's urging he tell his supporters to stop rioting inside the capitol.

He offered 10,000 troops to Pelosi you GD lying micro penised freak

They know he was making calls to legislators during the time. Just not all the calls. And they know he was watching tv and resisting his own family's urging he tell his supporters to stop rioting inside the capitol.

Then they should subpoena these alleged legislators phone records to see what number was calling them

He was busy helping Hillary smash those 13 mobile devices and bleach bit about 32,000 emails that she was supposed to hand over. but you know how it works , Dems can’t do no wrong.

Forum List

Back