"He Was Crazed": What We Know About Suspected Mail Bomber Cesar Sayoc

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
'The suspect in a series of suspected explosive packages sent to prominent Democrats and others, Cesar Sayoc, has a long criminal past which includes a previous bomb threat. He faces up to 48 years in prison if convicted, according to the Department of Justice, which stressed that Sayoc is "innocent until proven guilty."

According to Miami-Dade County jail booking records, Sayoc, a 56-year-old registered Republican, was arrested in 2002 after phoning in a bomb threat to Florida Power and Light, telling him that if his power was shut off he would blow them up "worse than Sept. 11," while also threatening a FPL employee.

"I bet if I threatened to blow up your office you'd turn it back on quickly," Sayoc was quoted as saying by his then-attorney, Ronald S. Lowy, who told CNN that his client had no intention of making good on the threat. Sayoc was sentenced to one year of probation "and allowed to continue with his life," according to Lowy.

Records show a total of eight arrests, including on suspicion of grand theft, fraud, drug possession, battery and probation violations. He pleaded guilty in 2014 to stealing copper pipes from a Hollywood, FL Home Depot after being charged with petty theft.

was also reportedly kicked out of his parents' house and was living in his van, according to a CNN, citing a law enforcement official. A 2012 bankruptcy filing indicated that Sayoc "lives with his mom, owns no furniture." The filing listed assets of $4,175 and liabilities of $21,109.

In 1999, Sayoc was arrested in North Carolina on suspicion of possessing a stolen vehicle, however the charges were dismissed according to CNN.

Debra Gureghian, general manager of Fort Lauderdale New River Pizza and Fresh Kitchen where he worked as a delivery driver for several months until he quit in January, said Sayoc was unhinged.

"He was crazed, that’s the best word for him," said Gureghian. "There was something really off with him."

Sayoc's now-infamous sticker-covered van was so disturbing that the restaurant required him to park it out of sight.

vann.jpg

"It was puppets with their heads cut off, mannequins with their heads cut off, Ku Klux Klan, a black person being hung, anti-gay symbols, torchings, bombings you name it, it was all over his truck," said Gureghian - who added that Sayoc disturbed his co-workers with racist comments and texts.

"He was very angry and angry at the world, at blacks, Jews, gays," she said. "He always talked about ‘if I had complete autonomy none of these gays or these blacks would survive.’ He never said he would kill them or murder them or bomb them he just said ‘if I had complete autonomy the gays, the black and Jews would not survive.’ He was very, very strange."

'It was puppets with their heads cut off, mannequins with their heads cut off, Ku Klux Klan, a black person being hung, anti-gay symbols, torchings, bombings you name it, it was all over his truck," said Gureghian - who added that Sayoc disturbed his co-workers with racist comments and texts.'

Does anyone with a properly working brain/an IQ over 80 still believe that this guy was a Democrat? And that the bombs were false flags?

This guy was a Trumpbot, pure and simple. A very, bad one; granted. But a Trumpbot for certain.

Once again, I am neither Dem nor Rep.

Last edited:
Sorry your logic is remarkably absent. This is like accusing Jody Foster of helping shoot Reagan. Your honesty is also on vacation, not a dem or rep. lol

'The suspect in a series of suspected explosive packages sent to prominent Democrats and others, Cesar Sayoc, has a long criminal past which includes a previous bomb threat. He faces up to 48 years in prison if convicted, according to the Department of Justice, which stressed that Sayoc is "innocent until proven guilty."

According to Miami-Dade County jail booking records, Sayoc, a 56-year-old registered Republican, was arrested in 2002 after phoning in a bomb threat to Florida Power and Light, telling him that if his power was shut off he would blow them up "worse than Sept. 11," while also threatening a FPL employee.

"I bet if I threatened to blow up your office you'd turn it back on quickly," Sayoc was quoted as saying by his then-attorney, Ronald S. Lowy, who told CNN that his client had no intention of making good on the threat. Sayoc was sentenced to one year of probation "and allowed to continue with his life," according to Lowy.

Records show a total of eight arrests, including on suspicion of grand theft, fraud, drug possession, battery and probation violations. He pleaded guilty in 2014 to stealing copper pipes from a Hollywood, FL Home Depot after being charged with petty theft.

was also reportedly kicked out of his parents' house and was living in his van, according to a CNN, citing a law enforcement official. A 2012 bankruptcy filing indicated that Sayoc "lives with his mom, owns no furniture." The filing listed assets of $4,175 and liabilities of $21,109.

In 1999, Sayoc was arrested in North Carolina on suspicion of possessing a stolen vehicle, however the charges were dismissed according to CNN.

Debra Gureghian, general manager of Fort Lauderdale New River Pizza and Fresh Kitchen where he worked as a delivery driver for several months until he quit in January, said Sayoc was unhinged.

"He was crazed, that’s the best word for him," said Gureghian. "There was something really off with him."

Sayoc's now-infamous sticker-covered van was so disturbing that the restaurant required him to park it out of sight.

vann.jpg

"It was puppets with their heads cut off, mannequins with their heads cut off, Ku Klux Klan, a black person being hung, anti-gay symbols, torchings, bombings you name it, it was all over his truck," said Gureghian - who added that Sayoc disturbed his co-workers with racist comments and texts.

"He was very angry and angry at the world, at blacks, Jews, gays," she said. "He always talked about ‘if I had complete autonomy none of these gays or these blacks would survive.’ He never said he would kill them or murder them or bomb them he just said ‘if I had complete autonomy the gays, the black and Jews would not survive.’ He was very, very strange."

'It was puppets with their heads cut off, mannequins with their heads cut off, Ku Klux Klan, a black person being hung, anti-gay symbols, torchings, bombings you name it, it was all over his truck," said Gureghian - who added that Sayoc disturbed his co-workers with racist comments and texts.'

Does anyone with a properly working brain/an IQ over 80 still believe that this guy was a Democrat? And that the bombs were false flags?

This guy was a Trumpbot, pure and simple. A very, bad one; granted. But a Trumpbot for certain.

Once again, I am neither Dem nor Rep.

First off, you are a radical leftist who spews shit and demagoguery at anyone right of Mao.

The non-bombs still make no sense. Why send bombs that cannot explode? Did this moron Sayoc really have the brains to pull this off? Further, the only ones that gain by this are you Stalinists. Why does someone who backs Trump want to help you Stalinists and damage the decent people?

Hint: If you have to tell people you aren't something, you very well may be that thing.

• Banned
Sorry your logic is remarkably absent. This is like accusing Jody Foster of helping shoot Reagan. Your honesty is also on vacation, not a dem or rep. lol

1) Trumpbot
Someone who seconds anything Trump says without evidence.
Urban Dictionary: Trumpbot

He clearly (and blindly) adored Trump, encouraged others to vote for him and said many things that Trump has said/supported. He is DEFINITELY a Trumpbot...by definition.

2) you have a handle 'saveliberty'?

'liberty (lĭbˈər-tē)
  • The condition of being free from restriction or control.'
liberty - definition and meaning

Yet you apparently refuse to allow anyone to be any political bent that you do not agree with.
Your online name is a farce as you clearly are trying to destroy - not save - liberty.

News for you pal...I am an independent. I despise both major parties and have never voted for either one in ANY level of government.
And there are tens of millions of us.

Record-High 42% of Americans Identify as Independents

Try changing your name to something more apt - like 'endliberty'.

Well, I have wasted more than enough time on you. But I am bored, so no biggie.

We are done here.

Have a nice day 'endliberty'.

Last edited:

He's a leftist for sure.
You either have a problem with logic or integrity

Can't it be both? That gets my vote.

No offense intended to her...that is just what I assume from her posts. She seems to be lacking in both IQ and rationality.

Cesar Sayoc sounds like half Trump's base.

When I was typing the part in the OP 'This guy was a Trumpbot, pure and simple. A very, bad one; granted. But a Trumpbot for certain.', I was honestly wondering just how many Trumpbots share this guy's 'passion'?
There are several people on this forum who clearly are Trumpbots with huge anger/rage/hatred.

1) Trumpbot
Someone who seconds anything Trump says without evidence.
Urban Dictionary: Trumpbot

He clearly (and blindly) adored Trump, encouraged others to vote for him and said many things that Trump has said/supported. He is DEFINITELY a Trumpbot...by definition.

2) and where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that I was being dishonest by stating I am neither Dem nor Rep? And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that I am either a Dem or a Rep (even though I have never voted for either party in my life)? You have but one response to supply said links(s) as I try not to waste my time with people of limited intellect/emotional stability.

I guarantee that you can provide neither...in which case your statement is based on zero evidence and is TOTALLY ridiculous (nothing new on chat forums - sadly).

I have your posts on this site, that clearly identifies you as a liberal. Using the urban dictionary as fact, lol,

Forum List

Back