He Shoukd Have Just Paid The $11K...Hunter Biden Ordered To Release All Financial Information

Allow me to sum up the response from the leftists....

Butbutbut TRUMP!
Yep! Are you saying that if Hunter Biden follows Trump's example and takes it to the Republican stacked courts, that Biden is shamefully and possibly criminally hiding his financial dealings?
deflect.jpg

Hunter should have just payed the damn child support. Financial affidavits in divorce proceedings are confidential. I doubt anyone will see them other than the court unless leaked.

He should have just paid her off to keep her quiet...….

This guy has lots to learn about being a corrupt politician.....he'll never get elected at this rate...
z-t1127749022_jpg_0.jpg

He's about to pay out the ass for that piece of ass lol
....Joe might just find himself paying a heavy price as well.
And his wife
And his grandkids
And his dog
how far does your vindictiveness go in support of the crook-in-chief?
shall we include his lawnmower and mailman?
Awwwww, did I offend the easily-manipulated, easily emotionally offended snowflake by pointing out that Hunter Biden choosing to be a deadbeat dad who used stolen identities to hid from his baby mamma so he did not have to pay child support has landed him in court and that if he had only paid what he owed he would not be in court being forced to reveal ALL of his financial information, which is potentially going to hurt not only him but also his father?!

Need a tissue?

Throwing in his wife, grandkids, & his dog then accusing me of being vindictive was a nice / pathetic emotional ploy, but I'm not like you / snowflakes - that shit doesn't work on me. I prefer to stick with facts, evidence, and reality instead of letting myself be controlled by partisan emotion.

:p

hrowing in his wife, grandkids, & his dog then accusing me of being vindictive was a nice / pathetic emotional ploy, but I'm not like you / snowflakes - that shit doesn't work on me. I prefer to stick with facts, evidence, and reality instead of letting myself be controlled by partisan emotion.
Easy, how is it that you are 20/20 when looking at Hunter's legitimate faults which have no effect on your life, but are so utterly blind at seeing the corruption in the man you want to hand over the power to control yours?

Forum List

Back