He Shoukd Have Just Paid The $11K...Hunter Biden Ordered To Release All Financial Information

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Here we go.....

Breaking: Hunter Biden Ordered to Arkansas Court
Next Week, Must Disclose Financial Information

"Hunter had a child with 28-year-old Lunden Roberts after meeting her at a DC strip joint where she worked as a stripper and she is in court demanding Hunter pay child support.

Ms. Roberts dragged Hunter Biden into a nasty court battle after he has ‘refused to pay child support for over a year’ and refused to pay her $11,000 legal bill.

Hunter Biden must appear Jan. 29 in a Batesville courtroom and explain why he shouldn’t be held in contempt for violating court orders to provide financial information in his Arkansas paternity case."

The judge didn't buy it....

Breaking: Hunter Biden Ordered to Arkansas Court Next Week, Must Disclose Financial Information

Here we go.....

"Hunter had a child with 28-year-old Lunden Roberts after meeting her at a DC strip joint where she worked as a stripper and she is in court demanding Hunter pay child support.

Ms. Roberts dragged Hunter Biden into a nasty court battle after he has ‘refused to pay child support for over a year’ and refused to pay her $11,000 legal bill.

Hunter Biden must appear Jan. 29 in a Batesville courtroom and explain why he shouldn’t be held in contempt for violating court orders to provide financial information in his Arkansas paternity case."

Breaking: Hunter Biden Ordered to Arkansas Court Next Week, Must Disclose Financial Information

Mr. Giuliani should really be attending this hearing as a friend of the court, it is a public event.

Well at least he is not like his father and prefers underage girls.
From the picture above, the blonde she looks younger than Biden Jr. with gray hair. :muahaha:
Genes will out.
I should have been more descriptive... at least Biden Jr. prefers post-pubescent girls
I'm Ok. with knowing Biden Jr. likes girls. Most grey-bearded fellows like women, but this is America... most of the time. Having a kid with a girl he is not married to is well, subject to either paying for it or being a dead-beat dad.

Can you imagine if this had been one of TRUMP's sons in 2016? It would have been breaking news with hourly new developments, heck it'd still be news now 4 years later. But since it's a democrat specifically the son of the democrat expected to be awarded the nomination the media has basically ignored this story. In fact I think when Rand Paul's son had a drinking issue it received more coverage than Hunter's many issues.

Think the judge has received a call from the Biden camp yet?.... he for sure will.
You don't think Joe Biden would call for witness tampering, do ya? Er, in a million years?

I guess Biden will call the stripper and tell her: "You're not getting a billion dollars".
Neither will Papa Biden on his day in court for his extortions of several governments for a fortune he doesn't deserve to have since he has used every office he ever held to extort ill-gotten gains according to the grapevine, not to mention his confession of his strongarming the Ukranians into firing a Ukranian leader who was questioning his lady's man son about qualifications for a lot of money paid as a non-participating member of the board, when he was Vice-President and bragged on his quid-pro-quo.

I guess Biden will call the stripper and tell her: "You're not getting a billion dollars".

index.jpg

Allow me to sum up the response from the leftists....

Butbutbut TRUMP!
Yep! Are you saying that if Hunter Biden follows Trump's example and takes it to the Republican stacked courts, that Biden is shamefully and possibly criminally hiding his financial dealings?

Here we go.....

Elitist assholes never pay.

Forum List

Back