He Is Risen

You are wrong, as always. I have stated why I believe the Bible is authoritative, because it IS GOD's WORD!!!

That's merely restating the same thing in other words. It's not a reason why, it's just rephrasing. Why do you think the Bible is "God's word"?

Phrased wrong. I do not believe thinking is involved. "Why do you believe/feel" would be more accurate.

You are wrong, as always. I have stated why I believe the Bible is authoritative, because it IS GOD's WORD!!!

That's merely restating the same thing in other words. It's not a reason why, it's just rephrasing. Why do you think the Bible is "God's word"?

Phrased wrong. I do not believe thinking is involved. "Why do you believe/feel" would be more accurate.

Very well. Let me ask, then, why should I believe that the bible is "God's word"? (I'm asking him, of course, but if you want to offer a reason I'll consider it.)

Very well. Let me ask, then, why should I believe that the bible is "God's word"? (I'm asking him, of course, but if you want to offer a reason I'll consider it.)

Damn strange that we have to take the word of ignorant primitive mankind who was learning to control his developing imagination and who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat for supposedly the most important thing which is in the world. Ol Gawd must have one helluva sense of humor.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back