He Had His Chance To Be Our President And Instead He Chose To Be Black

There are the facts of this case and the facts of obama's term as president. This is another instance of "the police acted stupidly". What obama should have said was "I will not comment on an ongoing case". Instead he chose to align himself with the lynch mob that facts and evidence don't matter if it's about race. Yes, he chose to be black rather than president. He got to be president by being black so this is no surprise.

No one has been lychned you callous asshole

Imagine your your child walking home from the store and its getting dark.

Some man 100lbs bigger begins to follow your child.

Your child runs and trips and the guy who just called him a threatening name jumps on top of him and there is a struggle for freedom.

then the man who was stalking your child in the dark shoots your child and he dies screaming in pain in the street.

You dont care about this child and try REAL HARD to make it a good thing that the child is dead.

why?

Because he was black

But imagine your child doesn't trip, turns and throws a "why you following me", doesnt have any attack marks and the 100lb bigger guy no offensive marks....but has attack marks....and eyewitnesses and physical evidence which state your child was on top of the big guy beating him when the guy shot him.

Last edited:

Your chilkd runs and trips and the guy who just called him a threatening name jumps on top of him and their is a struggle for freedom.

then the man who was stalking your child in the dark shoots your child and he dies screaming in pain in the street.

You dont care about this child and try REAL HARD to make it a good thing that the child is dead.

why?

Because he was black

In the story I just posted the victim was an unarmed white man who was shot by a black man because he was white.

Why aren't you bitching about this?

where in the fuck in that story does it say anything about being shot for the color of his skin?

LIAR

Where in the story does it say anything about the color of either's skin?

The victim was white so it doesn't matter that he was unarmed and shot and killed, does it? Only if the victim is an unarmed black person does the outrage arise.

No proof that he wasn't killed because he was white.

sef defense huh?

He had a right to defend himslf from someone who was acting like they menat to harm him oin a dark street at night.

You think he deserves to be dead for it.

Because he was black.

In the story I just posted the victim was an unarmed white man who was shot by a black man because he was white.

where in the fuck in that story does it say anything about being shot for the color of his skin?

LIAR

The victim was white so it doesn't matter that he was unarmed and shot and killed, does it? Only if the victim is an unarmed black person does the outrage arise.

did the shooter call his victim a fucking cracker before he shot him?

HAHAHAHAHAHAGH

what crap mud

I'd put you on ignore if you didn't amuse me so much.

:eusa_clap:

You posted some crap about how Obama was BAD for talking about this from his heart.

Look at a picture of this child.

The kid DOES look like his own children.

You could cast the handsome young man as the Obama family son.

all you saw in the comment was the blackness huh?
They all look alike to you, huh, you hypocritical bitch?

Your chilkd runs and trips and the guy who just called him a threatening name jumps on top of him and their is a struggle for freedom.

why?

Because he was black

Because she's a hypocritical bitch and the story doesn't support her agenda. Kind of like her master, huh?

LIAR

No, he just thought it.

Why no outrage from you leftists that an unarmed white man was shot dead by an armed black man, right in front of the white man's 8 year old child?

Why do you hate white victims?

A black child was shot fucking dead on the street for nothing after being called a fucking coon by the shooter.

what does your stupid ass do?

claim there is no racism in the story.

You people are scum

No, he just thought it.

Why no outrage from you leftists that an unarmed white man was shot dead by an armed black man, right in front of the white man's 8 year old child?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

now you read black people minds huh?

If you weigh 100 lbs more than someone else and you start a fight and during the fight the other guy gets the best of you ..........is it self defense if you shoot him?

No, he just thought it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Proof that you don't care about an unarmed white man shot dead in front of his 8 year old child by a black man is plain to see.

Why do you hate whites?

obama-praying-1024x682.jpg

Obama's speech yesterday about Trayvan Martin was basically another present vote.

Nothing he said was wrong. It seemed well intentioned. He showed empathy, and he used imagery to relate himself or insert himself into the situation.

The problem I have with it wasn't what he said, but what he didn't say. What he should have said.

Obama should know better than anyone how blacks are. He should know the way they believe in gathering in large groups for protection. Over a hundred years ago the church was where they knew they could gather in safety and not be accused by racist whites of conspiring against their masters, or their plantation owner. This is something they've learned to do. Stick together and you can find protection from oppressors.

Anyone who has had to deal with a large group of blacks knows that they really can't be reasoned with or talked to....IF YOU'RE NOT BLACK. You're not one of them so they don't want to hear anything you have to say. Once they get all riled up they just start passing angry words around and before you know it you have a riot on your hands. This is the way it is.

Obama has the opportunity to be an example. Tell everyone to calm down and don't cause trouble. He did say let the authorities find out what happened, but to a blacks authority is corrupt and racist. They know they're gonna get screwed. Somebody has to tell them to quite raising hell in school or everywhere they are and just wait for the facts to come out. What Obama instead did was try to become one of them, identify with them, and empathize with them instead of tell them what they should do. ......

........and what they should do is stop doing what they always do.......gather in large groups and demand punishment regardless of the facts. Essentially, become a lynch-mob.

So right now Obama's favorability-rating is slightly up and his leadership potential is way down. The only folks Obama is leading in this is blacks, and he's leading them from behind as usual.

There are three different ways people respond to violence.

1. Those who instigate it like Al Sharpton

2. Those who try to stop it, your typical Good Samaritan

3. And those who sit back and do nothing

Obama is sitting back and doing nothing. He was like this with the OWS and he's doing it again. If it's what he wants he simply relates to it while not actually appearing to want it.

He can't bring himself to call for calm. He wants turmoil. He want's race-riots. If and when they erupt he may say something or he may not. However, the right knows that his organization wants an upheaval this Summer. They want demonstrations. What better way to get them than by taking advantage of a real situation.

I posted here over a year ago, that I could smell a civil war brewing. Little did I know who was encouraging it, however.

No, he just thought it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Proof that you don't care about an unarmed white man shot dead in front of his 8 year old child by a black man is plain to see.

Why do you hate whites?

I am unfamiliar with the story...

Was the black man set free after he shot the unarmed white man?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why do you hate whites?

Where is your outrage over an innocent white man shot dead in front of his 8 year old child by a black man? Why have I asked that numerous times and you just ignore it?

Why is it only horrid to you if a white man kills an unarmed black person?

Why do you hate whites?

Where is your outrage over an innocent white man shot dead in front of his 8 year old child by a black man? Why have I asked that numerous times and you just ignore it?

Why is it only horrid to you if a white man kills an unarmed black person?

I am outraged over every killing and am happy when justice takes it's course.

What is different in this case and the case you keep harping is that not only was an innocent person killed but the shooter was allowed to walk

Forum List

Back