He Had His Chance To Be Our President And Instead He Chose To Be Black

I wonder what will happen when Obama loses the election......will they riot??

Well we know for sure that the voting machines will be declared corrupt and manipulated they way they somehow always are when a Republican wins but never are when a democrat does.

Blacks of a certain age are under attack from each other. I wish the rallies and outrage was directed to everyday black crime. Alot of the people protesting now do speak out on black on black crime, it just doesn't draw the publicity nor the protesters. Jackson really isn't one of them.

I just enjoy the hatred these shows bring, it's fun to watch.

And we are winning this issue. This is your future white America, we have the minds of your kids. Our music is their music. Our style is their style. Our entertainment is their entertainment. Time is on our side.

So you are engaged in a racial war? We knew this all along. And BTW: my children do not like 'your' music or your entertainment. The ones who do only like it because they are drawn to filth which is all your music and entertainment is.

My guess is people like Salt Jones will die out and go away. Most of them have in the white race.

Thank God not everyone is as racist as he is.

But if you were to hand out a questionnaire you'd find out there is a larger percentage of racists among non-whites.

Nah, go to a black church tomorrow morning and listen to the sermons. We, black racists, are alive and thriving.

As a democrat, Obama had no chance to be the OP’s president, or any partisan republican’s, for that matter.

That statement is stupid. Obama is president. Period. He needs refrain from inciting racial violence.
Obama as the leaderof the free world, and a free people should by matter of good form stay above the fray...

We have another instance of many where he took the low road.

So you are engaged in a racial war? We knew this all along. And BTW: my children do not like 'your' music or your entertainment. The ones who do only like it because they are drawn to filth which is all your music and entertainment is.

My guess is people like Salt Jones will die out and go away. Most of them have in the white race.

But if you were to hand out a questionnaire you'd find out there is a larger percentage of racists among non-whites.

Nah, go to a black church tomorrow morning and listen to the sermons. We, black racists, are alive and thriving.

If your church is defined by color, it is not a house of worship.

If your church is defined by color, it is not a house of worship.

I'm my own god. I don't believe in religion nor do I go to church.

Blacks of a certain age are under attack from each other. I wish the rallies and outrage was directed to everyday black crime. Alot of the people protesting now do speak out on black on black crime, it just doesn't draw the publicity nor the protesters. Jackson really isn't one of them.

Maybe when it all blows up it would be even more fun if somebody straps a parachute to your ass and drops you in the middle of it.

Sure hope they packed the chute right.....wouldn't want you to burn in.

:muahaha:

I think that's what I just said.

And whites are the Jews. Time to bake the cookies.

You should thank god I'm not running this board cause I would color you gone for this remark. What a hog's ass of vile ewe are.

Just a little taste of your own medicine. It's not as funny when the target isn't blacks, is it?

You'll have to pull up a quote where I said anything remotely like that or remain the jackass everyone perceives you to be.. asswipe.

You should thank god I'm not running this board cause I would color you gone for this remark. What a hog's ass of vile ewe are.

Just a little taste of your own medicine. It's not as funny when the target isn't blacks, is it?

You'll have to pull up a quote where I said anything remotely like that or remain the jackass everyone perceives you to be.. asswipe.
Meh...Salt-Peter knows what he is...YOU on the other hand have zero to worry of from him. Some of us have your six. ;)

Maybe when it all blows up it would be even more fun if somebody straps a parachute to your ass and drops you in the middle of it.

Sure hope they packed the chute right.....wouldn't want you to burn in.

Nah, I can afford to stay above the fray.

Forum List

Back