He Had His Chance To Be Our President And Instead He Chose To Be Black

Obama has chosen to be a coon, but then again, we've had few great presidents. We have our very one 3rd-world president. Imagine what a coon he'd be if we weren't half-white and raised by white grandparents.

He'd be a carbon copy of his daddy... a drunkard, womanizing, radical commie POS.

Drop fucking dead you racist piece of shit.

this country has no use for people like you.

Move to a country that likes racist pieces of shit.

You made need to look into another planet

Thank you for showing us, once and for all, that YOU don't want anything to do with the TRUTH!

Eat shit and DIE you ignorant sack of INFECTIOUS PUSS.

this country will NOT stand for these assholes anymore.

They are a paria and need to climb into an old grave stop breathing or move.

They are one of the reasons this country fails to act like a country these days.

There is no more RACIST race of people on EARTH than BLACKS.

Shut the fuck up and quit contributing to the DOUBLE STANDARD, you ignorant SLUT!

what a bunch of clap trap.

zimmerman out weighed the teenager by 100lbs and didnt need a gun to save him from a pack of skittles.

Maybe Martin was as stupid and irritating as you?

Perception relativism(?), to coin a phrase. I find most of your one line personal attacks a sign of stupidity, Ernie; maybe only emotions out of control. In either case I don't judge you as rational.

But who cares? We all make judgments on the character of others who post on the USMB, human beings judge people all the time. Bigots make judgements based on creed, color or ethnicity; non bigots make judgmentss on a persons character not color.

I judge mudwhistle as a bigot based on the character of his posts. I also believe the father of bigotry is ignorance - somethimes that ignorance is willful, other times a product of training and at still other times envy. Though I don't discount congenital conditions.

Of course I'm judged, judged by many as a liberal or progressive. Simple nouns which have become pejoratives to many who post here, and when one is so labeled the willfully ignorant have had their decisions on the character of a person made by others. Others using the simple propaganda tool of creating devils - hate and fear of those who look or believe differently than themselves. Works well to influence the dim ones among us.

Stop being such racist pieces of shit and then insisting there is not racism in this country.

This thread was not about race until you made it so. The thread is about the President pandering to his base and missing an opportunity to diffuse the situation, you know, like a REAL leader of ALL Americans would have. You would think he's have learned that lesson after the Rose Garden Beer summit.
But no. He has no interest in calming nerves or leading ALL Americans. His only interest is in keeping racism alive and well.
Were it not for the race pimps, like Jackson, Farrakhan and Sharpton, we would have long ago reached King's vision of a colorblind society.

One of the combatants initiated the altercation
One of the combatants weighed 250 lbs while the other weighed 140
One of the combatants had a car where he could have safely called the police
One of the combatants had a gun

One of the combatants walked away, the other lay dead

The young fit 140 lb one out ran the fat idiot one who had called the police.

But stopped and ended up on top of him beating him by eyewitness accounts and corroborating injuries.

this country will NOT stand for these assholes anymore.

They are a paria and need to climb into an old grave stop breathing or move.

They are one of the reasons this country fails to act like a country these days.

And you're showing us good reasons why....

Just saying.....

I dont like racism and I never will like racists.

They are as unAmerican as any human being can be.

I cant wait for the day in humanity when the last racist dies.

You seem to do nothing but defend them.

Racism is a part of America.

And I don't take sides.....not gonna defend one set of racists over another set of racists.

One of the combatants initiated the altercation
One of the combatants weighed 250 lbs while the other weighed 140
One of the combatants had a car where he could have safely called the police
One of the combatants had a gun

One of the combatants walked away, the other lay dead

The young fit 140 lb one out ran the fat idiot one who had called the police.

But stopped and ended up on top of him beating him by eyewitness accounts and corroborating injuries.

"these assholes always get away"

"fucking coon"

Ever hear of someone tripping while running in the dark?

HAHAHAHAHAHAGH

what crap mud

I'd put you on ignore if you didn't amuse me so much.

:eusa_clap:

You posted some crap about how Obama was BAD for talking about this from his heart.

Look at a picture of this child.

The kid DOES look like his own children.

You could cast the handsome young man as the Obama family son.

all you saw in the comment was the blackness huh?

heres a clue you fucking racist..

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED DO YOU!

stop pretending the facts you dont know condem a child to death

Where is Obama's outrage on this?

It all started on a neighborhood basketball court in a suburb of Tampa. The two men got into an altercation over a teenager skateboarding on the court. Dooley was shouting at the teenager to get off the court, and James intervened. After a struggle, Dooley shot James once in the heart. He died in front of his 8-year-old daughter. Kanina James told me she’s worried about her daughter because she doesn’t want to talk about that day and keeps it all bundled inside. She’s seeing a therapist but it’s not really working. Kanina James believes the Stand Your Ground law is like a free pass to murder.

Tonight on AC360: Florida Shooter claims 'Stand Your Ground' defense – Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

The victim was an unarmed white man, the shooter a black man. No, they didn't mention that in the story did they?

Senseless murder is senseless, regardless of the color of either's skin. But Obaubble only reacts when the victim is black. Why he be hatin' on da white man?

Imagine your your child walking home from the store and its getting dark.

Some man 100lbs bigger begins to follow your child.

Your child runs and trips and the guy who just called him a threatening name jumps on top of him and there is a struggle for freedom.

then the man who was stalking your child in the dark shoots your child and he dies screaming in pain in the street.

You dont care about this child and try REAL HARD to make it a good thing that the child is dead.

why?

Because he was black

Last edited:

Your chilkd runs and trips and the guy who just called him a threatening name jumps on top of him and their is a struggle for freedom.

then the man who was stalking your child in the dark shoots your child and he dies screaming in pain in the street.

You dont care about this child and try REAL HARD to make it a good thing that the child is dead.

why?

Because he was black

In the story I just posted the victim was an unarmed white man who was shot by a black man because he was white.

Why aren't you bitching about this?

You dont understand anything but right wing bullshit if you believe what you posted op

shit.jpg

Thanks for sharing pale punk, it's always nice to hear from a disgusting and cowardly person such as yourself.

There are the facts of this case and the facts of obama's term as president. This is another instance of "the police acted stupidly". What obama should have said was "I will not comment on an ongoing case". Instead he chose to align himself with the lynch mob that facts and evidence don't matter if it's about race. Yes, he chose to be black rather than president. He got to be president by being black so this is no surprise.

Your chilkd runs and trips and the guy who just called him a threatening name jumps on top of him and their is a struggle for freedom.

why?

Because he was black

In the story I just posted the victim was an unarmed white man who was shot by a black man because he was white.

Why aren't you bitching about this?

where in the fuck in that story does it say anything about being shot for the color of his skin?

LIAR

Forum List

Back