He daid! Porch Pirate gets a Porta Potty payback

Porch Pirate ran to hide in a Port-a-Potty. One of his victims followed this dumb ass to a Port a Potty and then flipped it over with him inside.

Damn Karma, you be smelly. :laughing0301:

Now that is NASTY.:eek:

Porch Pirate ran to hide in a Port-a-Potty. One of his victims followed this dumb ass to a Port a Potty and then flipped it over with him inside.

Damn Karma, you be smelly. :laughing0301:

images.jpg

I was at Lallapalooza 1991 in Washington State and they had a line of porta potties on a hill. I saw a dude run at a full sprint and throw his body against it while someone was inside, sending it tumbling down that hill. Dude came out of it covered in shit and piss and in a complete rage. It was a fucked up thing to do to someone, but i have to admit that i laughed. :laugh:

I was at Lallapalooza 1991 in Washington State and they had a line of porta potties on a hill. I saw a dude run at a full sprint and throw his body against it while someone was inside, sending it tumbling down that hill. Dude came out of it covered in shit and piss and in a complete rage. It was a fucked up thing to do to someone, but i have to admit that i laughed. :laugh:
sorry but I say you are demented to laugh about that

the porch thief.. maybe I would laugh, maybe not.. but he deserved it

Forum List

Back