He can't stop: Joe Biden claims he was "raised in synagogues" in Delaware

That idiot made another blunder.

Saying that veterans are dumbasses without even a high school diploma.

I have news for that turd. I am a veteran with an advanced degree in Engineering. I had a high school diploma before I was a veteran.

Most veterans I know are very well educated but this idiot draft dodger doesn't know that.

BIDEN: "...particularly for African Americans and Hispanic workers and veterans — you know, the workers without high school diplomas"

He is a disgraceful demented corrupt old racist.

No, POSPOTUS is a both a Scranton Hillbilly (eternal fires under the earth, cheap rent) and a Delaware Hillbilly, though the origin of the term 'hillbilly' comes from the Irish Hills of Michigan, where potato farmers actually did an honest day's work.

If someone (anyone) hacks into the Presidential Teleprompter at the next State of the Union, and inserts the language that says, “so I am taking the step of announcing that I hereby resign as President of the United States effective at midnight tonight,” old Joe would read it without having any clue of what he was saying.

And Kamelhump, sitting behind and above Potato, likely won’t understand it either.

Last edited:
The increasing frequency and increasing absurdity of the lies he is telling says to any objective observer that it's dementia.

The kickers for me were when he claimed he "literally" convinced Strom Thurmond to vote for the Civil Rights Act, and his absurdity in Maui and Florida comparing his kitchen fire to the people's suffering from the widlfire and the hurricane.

The downward spiral is accelerating. He will not be their candidate next November and he will not be President on January 19, 2025.

He's done these things his entire career, it's not dementia... he might be doing it more frequently and out in the open now because of his dementia, but it's nothing new. Or he's gotten away with it his entire political career and has never been held accountable or questioned about any of his lies that he thinks he can do it with impunity. I guess he can get away with it cause he will never be questioned by the 'media' about any of it, and now they will try to use his advanced age and dementia as an excuse.

He's done these things his entire career, it's not dementia... he might be doing it more frequently and out in the open now because of his dementia, but it's nothing new. Or he's gotten away with it his entire political career and has never been held accountable or questioned about any of his lies that he thinks he can do it with impunity. I guess he can get away with it cause he will never be questioned by the 'media' about any of it, and now they will try to use his advanced age and dementia as an excuse.
Regarding the media, they've clearly been give the green light by the Dem Poobahs to start telling the truth about Biden, This is how we know his days are numbered.

Badger lied. The eternal (coal) fires and cheap rent happen at Wilkes-Barre, 16 miles from Scranton. Joe has never walked that distance in his life.

Biden also claims he taught at Penn State.

He constantly loses the war against the teleprompter mumbling through prepared speeches.

Going off script, his synapses are on a permanent cease-fire.

Biden berated for claiming he taught 'political theory' at University of Pennsylvania: 'Pretend life'​

I'm just glad he doesn't have many Mongolian constituents. That story would be pretty hard to take ....
The "Mongolian Blue Spot" found at the base of the spine of infants has been in the population of Central America for a long time. Is anyone really surprised about porous borders?

Biden also claims he taught at Penn State.

He constantly loses the war against the teleprompter mumbling through prepared speeches.

Going off script, his synapses are on a permanent cease-fire.

Biden berated for claiming he taught 'political theory' at University of Pennsylvania: 'Pretend life'​

Yes, Badger saw him on campus ~ 1988. He was passing out flyers with a well-known local hooker.

Forum List

Back