He Can Retire In Peace!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, if he wasn`t a Republican before? He is now, he`s rich! Hulk can finally have peace of mind after his ex-wife, and his son, took all of his Wrestling money! Now he can get all the women he wants!!! Right On!

MARCH 18, 2016 3:56pm PT by Eriq Gardner

Hulk Hogan Gets $115M Verdict Against Gawker at Sex Tape Trial
ap_651364014819_-_h_2016.jpg

Weighing free speech against privacy, a Florida jury has decided to uphold the sanctity of the latter by turning in a $115 million verdict against Gawker over its 2012 posting of a Hulk Hogan sex tape.

Hogan brought the case three years ago after witnessing how Gawker, a 13-year-old digital news site founded by Nick Denton, an entrepreneur with an allergy to celebrity privacy, published a video he claimed was secretly recorded. The sex tape was sensational, showing the wrestler whose real name is Terry Bollea having a sexual relationship with the then-wife of his best friend, a radio shock jock known as Bubba the Love Sponge. Gawker's posting of the Hogan sex tape was accompanied by an essay from A.J. Daulerio about celebrity sex and a vivid play-by-play of the encounter between Hogan and Heather Cole.

Hulk Hogan Gets $115M Verdict Against Gawker at Sex Tape Trial

"GTP"
ronald_reagan_quote.jpg

"After awarding former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan $115 million last week in a case involving the online posting of a sex tape, a Florida jury on Monday upped the award by more than $25 million for punitive damages, WTSP reported."

Jury awards Hulk Hogan $25 million in punitive damages for posting sex tape

------------------

My retirement was taken away after they contracted my job out some years ago. I now have to save for my own retirement.

Hulk Hogan does not have a thing to worry about. Must be nice.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back